Paige

August, 15, 2016 7:30am
When people look at me they are very surprised that I am in honors for most of my classes. Just because I wear all black and eye liner. I am actually really smart and at least I have Meadow in this class too. I really hope we get to choose seats in this class so I can sit by her. I am actually pretty shy around other people. There are a lot of people that give me a weird look. Meadow walked into the classroom and sat next to me. "Hey what's up," Meadow said to me.
"Nothing just looking around to find a cute guy that I might have a chance with." I said as I looked around the room, so far there are not that cute of guys in this class. The bell rang do that must mean that is everyonr in this class. It turns out we were able to choose where to sit but we had to be boy girl seating.
Everyone sat by a guy but me. I was sort if sad and happy at the same time. Someone knocked on the door. Mrs. Smith went and answered the door.
"Sorry I am late I couldn't find the classroom." The guy said at the door.
"Its fine you won't be counted late today just be on time tomorrow." Mrs. Smith said to him. He walked into the classroom. Omg he was so hot. He took the seat next to me.
"Hey, I'm Ashton" he said to me.
"Paige" I said a little shy. I really hope that he thinks I am cute.