Brianna

August, 15, 2016 6:05am
I woke up in a good mood today. I went out of my room and started doing my hair. I plugged in my flat iron and waited for it to heat up. While it was heating up I ran and grabbed a granola bar from the pantry. I took a couple bites and threw the rest of it away. I went into the bathroom and started brushing and flat ironing my hair. It took about half an hour to get my hair the way I like it. It usually takes longer that to happen. I went into my room and put on cute a short skirt and a nice top to go with it. That was when I grabbed my can of hair spray and covered my whole head. I looked at the mirror one more time. I thought to myself OK I have about fifteen minutes to get my makeup done. I am totally going to get a boyfriend today. I looked in the mirror and turned in a circle. There was one thing missing from my outfit. I grabbed the necklace out of my jewelry box that my and put it on. I loved that necklace so much. I was so happy when my mom gave me it. I looked in the mirror now my outfit is complete. I put on my nice pair of sandals grabbed my stuff for basketball and headed out the door. So many guys are going to think that I am not going to be that good until I get on the court.