Hannah

August, 15, 2016 6:00am
I look at my clock and see that it is time to get ready for school. It will be my first day at Homestead High School. I wonder what I should wear for my first day since I want to look good for the guys. I open my closet and I look at all of my clothes. I try to find something to make me look more mature. I grabbed a navy blue shirt with three buttons on the front of the shirt. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I took my shirt and unbuttoned the two top buttons on it. I had a white tanktop underneath it but it made my breasts look larger than they really are. Truly I am a B cup. I put on some black leggings and black combat boots. I grabbed the curling iron on my desk and started curling hair. Sometimes I hate it when I curl my hair since sometimes the curls won't stay in my hair. At least they are today. I put on my makeup, grabbed my backpack And headed out the door of my apartment. I want to look really good so I can get a guy to like me on the first day of school. I really hope that a cute guy will like me on the first day and even have a cute guy ask me out. I don't think that will happen though I am not as pretty as Paige, Autumn, Meadow, and Brianna are. Well I will see how the day goes, and I really hope that I get a relationship like Autumn and Matthew have now.