Chapter Eight

This chapter is going to be completely crazy for everyone. I really hope you enjoy it! Share your thoughts through commenting and voting! I want to believe that people are still reading but I'm not sure!!!

=============================================

Aaron ran down the stairs, checking his phone once again. It had been almost two hours since Johnson had left and he hadn’t called.

“Hey, is everything okay? Johnson left…” asked Lexi, biting her lip, cautiously. “I hope I didn’t mess anything up.”

Aaron took a deep breath. “It’s cool, okay? It was nothing.”

“I called Holly but she was out of town”, she said cautiously. He shrugged his shoulders. “Doesn’t matter.”

Aaron made his way to the kitchen sans Lexi. He made a beeline to the refrigerator and searched for a can of root beer.

“Aaron, its for you”, said Lexi.

He popped the tab on his soda and turned to the door. A tall, muscular guy strolled in and laughed.

“You’re Aaron Lemaiy”, he asked, unbelievingly.

“Yeah, why?” Aaron said, challengingly, setting the soda down.

“It’s hilarious. You’ve got your paws all over my boyfriend from what I hear plus you betrayed my boss. I am in my perfect right to punch you in the face. Thankfully for you, I have my orders.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Aaron, rolling his eyes.

“Let’s talk a walk, Aaron”, said the guy pulling out a black metal thing. It was not a water gun, that was for sure.

Aaron backed up but the guy just continued pointing it at him. “Let’s go, Lemaiy. We’re going for a walk.”

“Or me and your pretty sister can have a visit?” he suggested. Aaron immediately looked behind him to his sister who was being held by another guy.

Aaron walked to the guy, slowly and unsurely. The gun was pressed to his back and he was pushed forward. He walked past his sister and Lance. The person holding a struggling Lance was familiar.

“Mikey, you bastard”, Aaron hissed, lunging for him. A reminder of the gun was immediately present.

Mikey laughed and said, “Jacob, take him to the car. We’ll take care of this here.”

As he was pushed out the door, Aaron heard a scream. He winced. It sounded a lot like Lance’s scream. He then heard, “Lance, stop being such a baby.” That sounded like his sister.

Jacob pushed him towards a big SUV with dark tinted windows. Of course. He opened the door and Aaron got in. His hands were tied tightly with a rope and the door was shut.

Aaron took that moment to gather his thoughts. His hands were tied together and he was in a darkened car. He had been kidnapped by one of Mikey’s cronies which meant this probably had something to do with Shawn. But, what Jacob meant by, ‘his boyfriend’.

Mikey got into the passenger seat and Jacob started the car. The ride there was silent. There were none of the usual taunts and jabs from Mikey.

“Can someone please explain to me what’s going on?” he asked. Mikey looked back at him and then turned around again.

“Stay silent”, he warned, after a couple minutes of imposed silence.

Aaron made a face and then settled back into the seat. His phone began ringing and buzzing violently in his shorts pockets.