Chapter 17- Good Bye, Alfie. (LAST CHAPTER)

A/N: Hello, Everyone! So this is the last chapter of this Fanfiction; You're Just a Daydream Away. I feel so emotional inside lol. But this may or may not be an awfully long author's note, but I hope you take the time to read it. So I've been shipping a lot of people together, which may or may not be a good thing but I've never shipped something harder than Zalfie. Zoe and Alfie. In that case, it lead me to reading Zalfie fanfictions then eventually lead me to making my own fan fiction. Now the title I chose looks very sentimental, but it's actually a song title. It's an All Time Low song. I love love love love love All Time Low so maybe that's why. Time flew and stuff, but I never thought I would be reaching over 5K reads. I thought that this was my own hobby, just making and publishing and vice versa, but no. It's cool to think that a lot of people actually enjoy what you're writing/thinking/a fandom of. So yeah, this is my last chapter and thank you SO much for all the support and cute Tumblr messages. Oh, and don't be sad that this fic is ending, I'll be making a sequel very soon! :) XOXOXO, ALYZA

*Zoe's POV*

Today is the day that Alfie's leaving. It really hurts though. Alfie loves me back. He just doesn't have the courage to prove it. I went inside me and Alfie's room in the Youtubers' Penthouse, and just stayed there. I heard Alfie's footsteps. He was wearing his Sperry Top Sider's and carrying his backpack. "Ah, Alfie Deyes. You're now a grown man." I said, almost crying. "Zoe, you're a beautiful woman." he replied. "So when are we gonna see each other?" I asked. "Months.. or even maybe years." he replied. "I-I'll miss you, Alfie.." I said. He sighed, but then a ring dropped. I picked it up and it was a beautiful diamond ring. "Oh.. Uh.. I'll miss you too Zoe.. Can I have that back please?" he said. "What is this for?" I asked. "Eh uh it's for Ada.." he replied. "YOU'RE GONNA PROPOSE?" I asked. "NO NO NO, It's a year-aversary thing.. Uhmm.. Zoe.. I don't love you anymore.. I'm sorry that this is too straight forward I just-" "I get it, Alfie. But I will never ever stop loving you. No matter what happens. I will think of you when I get up and before I go to sleep. You're just a daydream away, Alfie. I will not stop daydreaming until I get to you. I love you, so much." I stated. He was silent. I never really said this to anyone else this powerfully, but he was silent and I liked that. I liked how he stopped himself from smiling. I checked the time on my watch and it's 7:30 am. "Alfie, it's 7:30! You're flight is at 8! Good thing the airport's near." I said. "Oh okay.. Care to escort me to the van?" he said in a more British way. I giggled and he offered me his arm. I took it, and we walked together.

***
It's 8:00, Alfie's flight is at 8:55. "Alfie.. I.. We'll miss you so much." said Marcus. "Me too! Darcy will too. And Matt will too." said Louise. All of our friends were there. Alfie was crying and Ada was sitting on the waiting chairs. "I can't sleep alone, Alfie..I'll miss you." said Caspar. "Me and Haze- I WILL MISS YOU MY FRIEND." Dan said. Hazel? Was he supposed to say "Hazel?" "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALFIE!!!! OI!!!!" said Tyler. "Flight for Malibu, please go on board." the lady announcer said in the mic. "Well, this is it guys. I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the memories. Thank you. I can't even right now.." "Alfie, I'm going." Ada cut him off. "You go first, I'll catch up." replied Alfie. Ada nodded and she looked pissed. As Ada walked away, I quickly grabbed the nape of Alfie's neck and kissed him on the lips. Our circle of friends were trying hard not to say "aww" out loud, but they failed. "ALFIE, What the hell?" I heard a voice. It was Ada. "Zoe freaking Sugg kissing my freaking boyfriend. Yeah, thanks miss. Bye." said Ada. "Ada.. I can explain." said Alfie. "No, you don't need to. You have a flirty lady friend. Let's go." she said.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

*Zoe's POV*

I haven't seen Alfie for 2 months. Nor talked to him. He's been posting a lot of pictures of him and Ada and Ada has been showing it off. Alfie doesn't love me anymore. It's true. Look how far he has gone without me or even talking to me. I wish I was Ada. I'm a wreck. I can't stop myself from crying. I can't eat or sleep. How to move on? I can't move on. Not just yet. Again, Alfie is just a daydream away.

*ALFIE'S POV*

I haven't talked to Zoe for awhile, so I will mail her a letter.

Dearest Zoe Sugg,

How have you been? We haven't talked for ages. I hope you're doing well. Me and Ada have this wonderful house in Malibu. Rumors are going on; you don't love me anymore. I accept that. I really do. It's your choice anyways. But I really don't know. It's been on and off. One moment I love you and another I don't. But Zoe, I had the best time with you. We technically never been together, or even approved that we're boyfriend-girlfriend, but it was skinny love. Zoe, you really don't know how much I think about you and how I miss you.

Zoe, you're just a daydream away... too.

xoxo,

Alfie Deyes.

Zoe doesn't even love me back anymore.. But whatever. It was great. I had someone. I had someone who loved me and accepted me.

The End.