Chapter 11- Plans & Playlist Live

A/N: HELLO THERE C: Okay hi! So I incorporated Playlist Live here so I can think of more Zalfie moments and all that jazz. So here's Chapter 11! Enjoy! (MY SCHOOL STARTS IN 2 DAYS IM CRYING)

*Zoe's POV*

Today, I am going straight to Jack's flat and break up with him. I'm nervous, though. BUT I CAN DO IT. Although I will see him at Playlist Live.. ALFIE WILL PROTECT ME---- Oh. Well, maybe I could protect myself.

***

I knocked on a brown door in front of me and Jack opened the door. "May I come in?" I ask sweetly. "Meh, no." he said. Is he just teasing or does he mean it? "Wait.. What?" I ask. "You CAN'T come in. I have uh.. Uhmmm.. Guests over." he said hesitantly. I barge into his house and I saw a girl with lilac purple hair. What the fuck. "Jack.. This is your visitor? A girl? Why won't you let me in we're both girls!" I said. "I'm Claire, his girlfriend! Nice to meet you!" she said sweetly.

*FLASHBACK*

I got Jack's phone and I saw the name "Claire <3" ""Who's Claire?" I ask. "You don't need to know." he replied. Then he walked away.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Oh, hello, Claire. For your information, Jack is MY boyfriend. Well, actually, ex-boyfriend. Jack, we're over." I said harshly. His reply? Silence. He just turned to Claire. I let out a big sigh and walked away.

***

I'm Skyping with Louise, telling her about what happened. "Oh, I'm proud of you Chummy! You did the right thing. OH AND, Can I book the hotel room for you? And also check in for you?" she asked. "Errr... Why?" I asked back. "Weeeeell, you've done so much for me now and I would want to repay you!" she replied. That's very nice of Louise. "Oh, okay? You know my tastes for rooms right? Not too much stuff okay? Maybe just one bed." I said. "Yepp, one... big bed.." she replied, losing focus from the webcam. "CHUMMYYYYYYYYYYY" I shouted cheerfully. I can tell she was surprised. Her laptop bounced. "Thank you, Chummy!" I said. "It's all good. Well, I'm going to make lunch now! Go pack and get ready in 2 days!! Bye! Love you Chum." she said. "Love you, Chummy!" we both hung up and I plopped my orange suitcase on my bed.

*ALFIE'S POV*

Ada is spending the night with me tonight before Playlist Live. I do love Ada, I really do. I broke up with her last time because I THOUGHT Zoe was the one for me. Well, you learn new things everyday. My phone started to ring and I saw the caller which is Marcus.

Alfie: HAAALLO

Marcus: Heyy, how you doing man? Did you move on already?

Alfie: I guess so, I guess so.

Marcus: Well, mind if I book the hotel room for you? And check in for you? You've been going through tough times, man.

Alfie: Welp, okay. Thanks Marcus! You're such a good friend.

Marcus: No problem. Bye Alfie!

Alfie: Bye Marcus!

We hung up and I started packing.

*THE NEXT TWO DAYSSSSS*

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for Playlist Live! Disney World, Universal, and best of all, seeing and meeting all the lovely viewers and subscribers. I got my suitcase and went outside. I easily found a cab that can take me to the airport. I got into the cab and immediately texted Ada. The airport isn't that far, but you can't walk on a highway, right?

***

I got into the airport and I saw Caspar, Maz, Jack and Finn, Louise and... Zoe. GET OVER IT ALFIE, YOU DON'T LOVE ZOE ANYMORE! Anyways, I sit next to Caspar and then my phone started to vibrate. I got a snapchat from Ada! I watched it and it was her blowing me a kiss. I became a little red and a lot of my friends noticed. "Hey, Alfie's blushing!!!!" Caspar shouted. "Yeah, Alfie, WHY are you blushing?" Zoe asked rather harshly. "Woaaah, there, Zoella. Woah there." Jack said cheekily. We all know that Jack had that Claire chic but no one seemed to care. "Nothing, Zo. Nothing." I reply shyly. We all heard our airplane and we walked in the halls. Everyone was walking by pairs for no reason. Sam and Caspar, Jim and Tanya, Jack and Finn (obviously) Marcus and Louis. Since Louise can't contain her excitement, she's at the front by herself. So that leaves me with me and Zoe at the back. You guessed it, awkward tension. The only thing I've been trying to avoid. But then, Zoe started to hold my hand and I felt like that we were a couple. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT NO NO NO NO NO NO. I am dating Ada, not Zoe. ADA ADA ADA ADA ADA WILLIAMS!! Okay I'm being harsh to myself again. Little by little, we started to entwine our fingers together and just walked.

Playlist live is going to be great, really great.