Chapter 4- Jealousy

A/N: Hey guys! :) I hope you guys have a great day! Vote/Comment/Share this please! It would mean a whole lot. Thanks! Mwah.

Alfie's POV

I got up and looked at the clock; 8:20 am. Pretty early if you ask me. So I made myself breakfast and I also fed Todd. But quite unusual actually, I made quite a lot of noise while preparing breakfast but Caspar isn't getting up. I walked to Caspar room and checked if he was there. He wasn't. I wonder where's Caspar? So I decided to text him.

*ALFIE TEXTING CASPAR*

Me: Hey Caspar where are you man

Caspar: I'm here at Boots

Me: What? Lol why are you at boots man? You buying make-up? Ha. :) x

Caspar: Lol no, I'm buying this for Sophie

Me: Who's Sophie

Caspar: You'll know soon.

***

Typical Caspar, he'll get through it. I ate my breakfast and got ready for the day. Maybe I'll go to the mall and buy some new camera gear then after that I'll go eat some Nandos. Zoe loves Nandos. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT. ALFIE, STOP THINKING ABOUT ZOE MOVE ON OK SHE'LL NEVER EVEN LOVE YOU BACK!!!!!! Okay, I'm being harsh to myself again. Sure, Nandos.

***

I was in the mall and I went to the Canon/Nikon shops to see if the camera gear I need are in there. I was walking around, finding the lens that I need for a bulge effect. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I looked back. It was Zoe.

Zoella Sugg.

AHHH, THE TIME I'M TELLING MYSELF TO MOVE ON THATS THE TIME WHERE ZOEY COMES UP TO ME WHAT THE FUCK.

Again, I calmed myself down and said a simple "Hello."

I pretended that I found the lens I needed to avoid awkward tension.

"Alfie are you avoiding me?" asked Zoe.

"Why would I do that?" I ask, trying to keep my cool.

I'm not mad at Zoe, I'm just mad at myself for falling for her way too hard and I just can't move on.

"Oh. Okay." she simply replied.

I walked away and asked for assistance. The lovely store lady showed me the selection of lenses and I picked one, and paid for it right away. The store lady was just standing there and it was pretty awkward.

She leaned in to my ear and whispered; "You're cute, I'll see you soon okay?" she whispered. SHE WAS CREEPY, but she was a very decent looking girl. Brunette, lovely green eyes, and she had a nice body.

Zoe's POV

I saw Alfie at the Nikon store earlier and I tried to greet him and ask him if he was avoiding me, but it seems like he was trying to hard to have small talk with me.

So he just walked away and spotted the lens that he needed. I pretended to walk away from the store but I peeped from the side.

A girl was whispering into Alfie's ear and I seemed pretty affected by that. Why was she whispering? What was she whispering? First of all why do I even care? Did my feelings grow larger for Alfie? Or is it just what friends do? Well maybe, I, Zoey Sugg, am jealous.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Just a little filler over here hehe. :) Thank you for the reads!! It really meant a lot. Vote/Comment/Share !!! Oh and follow me too. :) Love you all!