Chapter 8- Hurting

Authors Note: This chapter is dedicated to all who are depressed, anorexic, hurting, cutting, or self-harming in any way. Stay strong, everyone. And it was also quite hard for me to think on what to write on this chapter, so bear with me please lol ENJOY MWA!!!!! And again, don't take everything about Jack in this chapter too seriously! Its a fanfiction, ok? I love Jack!!

Marcus' POV

I'm in a train, on my way to Northampton to visit Zoe, Alfie and Darcy. I'm really worried for Alfie because he is really really really in love with Zoe. And Jack, when Jack knows that Zoe is sad because of him, he is a total charmer. To be honest, sometimes, it disgusts me. Jack is such a flirt. A flirt to Zoe and other women.

***

I knocked on a white door in front of me, and Alfie opened it with Zoe. "HEY!!" Alfie exclaimed and gave me a hug. So did Zoe. "Where's Darcy?" I asked. They led me to the playroom and I saw adorable Darcy playing with her dolls. "Oh hello Darcyyy." I said with my "lady" voice. She laughed and gave me a hug. Then suddenly, Zoe's phone rang and she looked at the caller. She grabbed her phone and went outside the room. "Oh hey baby" she said. In the inside, I was disgusted. I let out a small, quiet, groan. Good thing Alfie and Zo didn't hear it. Zoe walked back in with a grin. "JACK SAID HE LOVED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME! WE'RE GOING ON A DATE!" she exclaimed. She didn't notice Alfie was there. Alfie walked away silently and went upstairs. I quickly followed him and I saw him in the bathroom crying. "Mate, don't cry. Maybe Zo will change her mind!" I said. "Can't you see the grin on her face, Marcus? I have no hope. I confessed and everything but she will and always will consider me as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." he said. He opened the cabinet and got something quickly and walked away. I don't know what it is, maybe a comb or something?

Alfie's POV

I got the razors from the cabinet and walked away. Zoe is falling so easily. As if nothing happened the past few days. As if we never kissed. As if I didn't break up with Ada because of her. She just took me for granted. She will never love me. The things I did for Zo, she took it for granted. She would just rub her love for Jack all over my face. I get the razors, and push it down my wrist and going deeper and deeper all the way. The blood was dripping but I didn't really care. I'm destroying myself because what's the point if you're just gonna look at somebody who you love so so dearly, love somebody else. Marcus walks in with an "o" shaped mouth. He witnessed me cutting. He quickly walked away to the playroom. But I didn't stop him. So what if he tells Zo? Zoe won't even care anyways. I heard heels tapping on the floor and then I saw Zoe's petite figure in front of me. She was shocked as well. "Alfie, what are you doing to yourself?" she asked. "Oh, I don't know Zoe." I replied sarcastically. I walked away with the razors. I'm going to the train station and I am going to apologize to Louise and Matt. I won't be able to stay in their house any longer. Before I grabbed the door knob, I heard a scream. "ALFIE, DON'T!" said Zoe. "Alfie, you are worth more than that. Don't cut or harm yourself. It won't do any good. If you have a problem, don't put it through cutting. Destroying yourself, talk. Talk and let it out. Please, Alfie. Please." Zoe said. "But you're my problem." I replied.

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WHO SELF-HARMS:

Most life decisions aren't fun. But the decisions you SHOULDN'T make is either to END YOUR OWN LIFE or to DESTROY YOURSELF. Those aren't the options. If you are alone, don't be too desparate and keep on saying to yourself that you need a friend. There are so much things you can do! If people hate you, or just can't deal with you, just remember, life is way too short to care about bad things. As long as you are doing good, thats alright. The world is full of GIANT WAFFLY IMMATURE TWATS and they just need to accept the fact that you're you and there's no way that they can change that. Stay strong everyone!! :)