Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Myka's POV)

I woke up to the cutest little snores ever and turned my head to see Stiles mouth wide open and our fingers still intertwined. Also I noticed the excruciating pain was gone, I decided to keep that to myself. I smiled and lied there until he woke up. I guess I ended up falling asleep because I felt someone's breath on my face. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled and closed the gap between us, "Goodmorning Stiles!"

"Goodmorning beautiful!" I instantly blushed and rolled from under him and burst into Scott's room and jumped on him.

"GOODMORNING SCOTT WAKE UP!" He let out a cry of pain which was unusual and pushed me off of him. I noticed blood on his shirt but decided now wasn't the time to ask but maybe that's why I was in pain last night? Oh no, no, it didn't have to do with this 'protector' stuff! Or could it?. Stiles was leaning against the door frame chuckling. I realized I must smell like shit because I'm still in the same clothes so I am about to make a run for it when I see Stiles has his shirt off. He cleared his throat signaling he caught me staring and my cheeks were bright red so I sprinted towards the door and into my bedroom. I locked it just in case. I stepped into the bathroom and undressed while heating up the water. I thought about everything that happened that night, No it has nothing to do with me! Forget about it!!! I kept telling myself and i pushed the thoughts to the back of my head. The boys had some track thing so I was free to do whatever. I took a long shower and then dried off and changed into my bra and Stiles flannel with my Nike pros. I walked out to see Stiles was changed and oh, staring.

"What?" I yawned and looked at him.

"I see you like my flannel." He smirked and I turned a light pink and just walked up to him.

"It's mine now!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"We have to go! Some track thing coach is making us do! Stay out of trouble Myka!" Scott gave me a hug then went outside.

"Bye babe," I blushed at that word and he gave me a kiss.

"Bye!" With that they were out the door and I just sprawled myself on the couch. Finally a day to relax! No werewolf drama!

-Ring-Ring- ; Spoke to soon.

I looked at the ID and it was Allison so I answered,"Hey Allison!"

"Hey wanna come on a road trip with Lydia and I?"

"Uh sure!"

"Ok we are on our way be ready!" Then she hung up and I sighed.

I tied my hair in a bun and slipped on my Victoria's Secret yoga pants and took off the flannel and changed into the shirt he was wearing under it. It was white and smelled adorable like him. I tucked it in at the front because it was really baggy and then added some mascara. I went downstairs and was eating an apple when I heard a honk. Great. I grabbed my purse and my phone and wallet then slipped on some black vans and went outside.

I was greeted by Lydia rolling down her window, "Someone's tired." They both looked cute but whatever!

"If you only knew," I went into the back of the car and put in my headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about two hours on this thing I realized we haven't stopped anywhere and there was a yellow school bus in front of us, "Allison? Where are we going?"

"She's currently stalking her ex boyfriend." Lydia rolled her eyes and put her book down.

"You didn't see him ok. After that I'm not letting him out of my sight!" Then I remembered this morning. Oh no.