Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Myka's POV)

The burning sensation was in the pit of my stomach & my arm. I started to scream. It was the worst pain I've ever felt.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Stiles rushed over to me and kissed my forehead. It eased some of the pain but it didn't make it anymore unbearable then it already was.

"I-I......" I let out another scream squirming on the ground in pain.

"She's being connected with Scott, which means not only is she feeling the pain Derek is in, she's also feeling Scott's now."

"I- I... I can't take it anymore!" I cried. the pain just kept increasing and increasing and I knew something was up. I saw Stiles above me, I was in his lap screaming.

"They're in trouble," Was all Peter said.

"How can we help her?" Stiles said trying not to show his worry but i could feel he was.

All the sudden I was being lifted up by a strong pair of arms. Just as I got up I fell back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stiles' POV)

I started to help her up to put her on the couch, just as I was about to carry her she fell to the floor and she was out cold.

"C'mon, Myka wake up! Please!" I felt tears well up because I honestly do like her alot more than I lead on.

"P-Please," a single tear fell onto her cheek. I bent down lower so our faces were inches apart. I caressed her face in my hand and wiped the tear away with my thumb. I closed the gap and saw her eyes open almost immediately and she reacted by returning my gesture and wrapping her small arms around my neck.

Peter started to clear his throat and we pulled apart. I carried her bridal style onto the couch.

"Wh-what happened Stiles?" She had an expression I couldn't read and her voice was almost Inaudible.

"I-It's nothing," I lied.

"She needs to know!" Peter turned to us and walked over to Myka. He explained everything and she just looked so frightened.

"So this, this will never stop?"

"I'm afraid not." Peter replied.

I kissed her forehead and she managed a small smile, "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For being there." was all she said before she shut her eyes & fell asleep on my lap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Myka's POV)

I woke up to Stiles phone ringing and vibrating underneath my head. I groaned and got off him and sat up next to me. His arm snaked around my waist as he answered his phone.

"Hello?.... What? ...... Lydia! ...... I'm on my way!" I looked at him confused.

All he said was, "You coming," on his way out. I quickly rushed over to him and followed him leaving Peter confused. We arrived at the swimming pools.

"Lydia? Lydia? - Lydia, are you okay?!"

"I'm okay." She paused and motioned behind her, "That, over there Not okay."

"You'll be okay Lydia," I said as I went and hugged her.

"Yeah, all right." Stiles said as we pulled apart, "I'm gonna call my dad."