Chapter 8

Chapter 7

(Mykas POV)

I took his sweatshirt off fully and stared at it for a minute. What The Hell?!

Without thinking I yelled,"STILES!" knowing he was somewhere in my house. In a matter of seconds he was here and his eyes widened and I realized I was still in only my bra. Of course it was the quite revealing well known, "push up" bra.

"Stiles! Look away!"

He smirked and didnt, "You didn't seem to mind earlier when your pants were off too," He shot me that adorable wink and then I remembered my dream. Yes I had a dream about him so what! Well I guess I didn't mind cause I was still caught up in the moment.

"Whatever!" I gave him the best pouty face I could manage.

He moved out of the doorway and into my room,"So why did you scream my name?"

"Oh yeah, right, well what the hell is this??" I pointed at it and He stared at it shocked and ran his fingers over it.

(Stiles POV)

I had to focus what was on her back and not what was right in front of me, a half naked girl.

"It looks like someone tattooed a little triskilade in the middle of your back." It reminded me of Derek's.

"W-Why would I have this?"

"I don't know," I sighed and ran my fingers though my hair, "We should tell Scott." I went to sit on her bed and she followed.

She turned to face me and bit her lip. She continued to stare at me and then I saw it. Her eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. She did it a couple more times, and her lip was getting red from her biting it so hard. After a while I felt my eyes beginning to do the same thing. I wanted to feel her lips on mine so badly. To just care for her and love her. To be able to call her mine. I felt my self leaning in and her not rejecting and my face was inches away from hers when Scott just had to burst the door. Thanks Buddy!

I faked a cough and turned to Scott.

(Myka's POV)

"I don't know," He ran his fingers through his hair and that was a little to sexy for some reason, "We should tell Scott."

I turned to face him and looking into his Beautiful golden brown eyes and his slightly messed up quiff and his cheekbones and oh my those moles were so adorable. We were sitting on my bed staring at eachother. I felt my self looking between his eyes and lips. I had to bite my lip to stop from going in. I mean why would such a hot guy like me? But I felt my self once again look from his beautiful eyes to his perfect plump lips. He was the dorkiest kid ever and i love it. I continued to look between the two beautiful features until I saw him do it. Soon enough he was leaning in. I wasn't rejecting at all because he doesn't realize how badly I wanted this. I'm falling way to hard for Stiles Stilinski. It's like I have a 'hunger' for him. haha that just sounds weird. His face was inches away from mine and I felt his hot breath on my lips and I was about to close the gap when my wonderful brother walked in(that's what I'm calling him now deal with it.)

Stiles let out a nervous cough and began to scratch the back of his neck while I glared at Scott. He got the message he was interrupting something.

"Oh - uh was I interrupting something?" He glanced between the two of us and I realized our heads were still inches apart. And I quickly moved away from him.

"U-H n-no Scott." Stiles tried to lie but I could tell he was upset. I smiled at that, maybe I have a chance.

"Sorry, it's just been like 10 minutes and I was starting to get worried about you guys."