Ch. 8

MPI_writer:

So when I first started reading you said that it might suck so I was like "ok that's good at least she's warning us" so then I kept reading and let me tell you it didn't suck at all! It was amazing. The rejection was a cliche just like it is in almost every werewolf story but the way you wrote yours made it differ and that was AWESOME! I love the book and you the author! And lol whenever u say Tatum I kept forgetting where I was cuz I was fantasising about Channing Tatum lol awesome book! Update soon

WhisperingDemonCurse:

"Omg I'm in love with your story. I scroll through every story and yours caught my eye. When I started reading it I couldn't stop. I Love your story so much!"

Hello I'm sorry if it's late but as you know I have others stories to write so I apologize if it's late. *pouty face. 

If you have any other books or update you know how it feel. :P

So have fun!! I just posted our 2 winners!! Say yayy!!

Also if anyone would like to help me find or make I cover for me I would appreciate it alot, please. And if you do it has to be awesome! If I do post one of your cover for The Rejected Mate I either love it and keep it forever or it's good and keep it for a few weeks. GOOD LUCK!!!

___

Kadira (aka Nevaeh) Pov. :

Right now I was sitting in Elijahs office. I understand how he feels, it was just as hard to tell him what happened at my old pack. But this is different. This is my unknown family we are talking about. I feel like I'm missing a piece to my broken heart... And this time Kayden has nothing to do with it. He was pacing back and forth with a frustration look on his face.

"So you are telling me that Nevaeh is not your real name." He rubbed his face," and that you have no idea who your family is."

I sighed and looked at him. 

"I know... remember when I told you about the nightmare I get." I glanced at him and then looked down."The nightmares always happen on a very specific day in every year..." 

I whispered.

He looked at me confused.

"June 16 that was last week before we came here, do you know how it feels to watch the moment where you were taken kidnapped. Do you know how I feel when I see the man that took me away my family. I feel so empty." I whimpered

"I just want to start over. I don't know maybe fall in love or Many luck will be on my side and see my family. I just wanted to tell you the truth. No more secrets." I wiped a few tears that were flowing down my cheeks.

I look at him and he smiles sadly.

"I don't know you that much Kadira but whatever happens you are family to me. Your like a sister I always wanted."

He walked towards me and gave me a huge bear hug.

"It means alot you telling me the truth, I will always protect."

I smiled at him.

"Come on let's go eat I'm starving!"

I made my way out and into the kitchen.

"Ohmygod it's smell good in here. Is that lasagna!"

Tatum giggled and turned around.

"Yes-Ouch my hand!"