Ch. 2

___

I gasped.

I looked around and found Tatum still sleeping. I thank God every day for bringing someone with such kind heart with me. Tatum Mitchell. She has always been by my side, even though she is treated the same way as I am she still is by my side.

I sighed.

We both have different stories, different situations but with the same pain of emotions. It took months for Tatum to tell me her story. It all happen when she was same age as me.

She had the perfect family, the perfect Mom and dad, that perfect twin brother that gets way over protected if any male gets near her. But all that change when a group of rouges decided to attack her family on her birthday. They were too many to defend that when the alpha and pack fighters came her parents were dead. Only her and her brother servived. Since that day her brother blamed her for the cause of their parents death, her parents were betas and that made her brother step up at the age of 17 and take full control over the Beta roll. When that day happen he made everyone turn there backs on her sometimes take it even far as to abuse her. She had been shunned from the pack and placed her to be a servant.

Ever since then we had been together as servants for the pack. We would stick together on the hardest of times.

I made my way towards Tatum and shook her.

"Pssst Tatum wake up, we got work to do."

Her head popped up.

"okay," she whispered

She got up and I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my clothes and turned on the water and got on. I let myself think, what would happen if we weren't their slaves. What if things could change slightly, what if they actually treated us the same. But that's the problem, there is a alot of "what ifs".

I put my face in the cold water. No. I wouldn't change Tatum for anything or "what ifs". She is the reason why I wake up and face them. Why I take the responsibility for actions and let them abuse me instead of her. She usually doesn't get abused but if she did I would tell them that I was the one that did it and they would end up abusing me instead. But the one thing on my mind was escaping. I think today it would be a great day to escape this hell hole called pack. The reason because of it, it's because today is the alphas son birthday, Yup Kayden is turning 16. That age to all werewolf teenagers is a big deal, one because that day is when they find their Soul Mates or your other half. You instantly fall in love with them or reject them, but there hasn't been a reject or I've never heard about someone rejecting their mate. Today is where Kayden finds his mate, Kayden may be handsome but he literally abuses that power to sleep around. I hope she knows how to tame him.

Sigh.

I washed my hair with lavender shampoo and washed myself then turned off the water.

I grabbed my towel and made my way to our room. I dried myself and put on my underwear. Tatum was already dressed with baggy clothes and threw me some in my way. I put them on and stuffed my honey light-brown hair in a baseball cap. I looked at the mirror looking at my dull green eyes. There is a reason why we wear baggy clothes, no wait it's actually two reasons why. One we hide our slender bodys from hormonal teenagers, believe me they would rape you and nobody will give a fuck. Two it's the only clothes they give us and we're actually grateful for that.

We made our way to the kitchen and went our separate ways. She had kitchen duty while I had to room duty. Ah crap.  I have to clean Kaydens room, he specifically told me to clean it case he found his mate and I think we all know what will happens in his room. With his mate.

I sighed and made my way upstairs. As I was walking towards his room a gorgeous blonde and twin of Chucky's Bride. Pretty, fake and dangerous. Head cheerleader of Princeton Ridgewood Highschool came out of his room wearing only his T-shirt.

I held back a growl and looked at the wall in confusion. What the hell?

"what's wrong" I told my wolf

"nothing" she said

Another thing about me is that I shifted when I was 7 and for that it was really rare for someone to shift an early age. Usually boys and girls shift at the age nine but I hid my scent and that's why the whole pack think I'm a weak human and put me where I am.

Andy looks at me and smiles in satisfaction.

"Oh why hello there Navaeh" she purred looking at her perfect manicure red nails,"don't you just look like a -a picture perfect. "

I said nothing just looking at her blankly.I'm sorry you smell like a baby prostitute.

"Oh-" she started,"my bad I forget that you only speak stupid. "

I tensed. I'm smarter than you twat.

This is what Andy does, acts sweet and then BAM when you least expect it she turns into a vindictive bitch that lowers your self esteem. 

But it doesn't really matter though because I'm used to this kind of attitude. I sighed quietly and looked down in submission. I just don't understand, why are they letting someone so full of evil and hate control this pack? Is it because of the Alpha blood in him? Nah anyone can be an Alpha, it's only because natural born alphas are much stronger.

I heard the door open again and still kept my head down.That smell, so enticing so phenomenal that it made me forget about Andy taunting at me. Kayden walked over to us and coughed awkwardly.

"You can look up now." He commanded, I looked up just as he kissed her in mouth. I cringe and looked the wall instead. God what's wrong with me?

"I believe you know what to do." His husky, deep voice snapped me out of conclusion and concentrated on him.

My eyes roamed to his worn out Nike shoes, to his pants that were um a little bit open, to his four hot abs oh snap shirt alert shirt alert. I roamed his face and  swallowed my gasp. To his full pink lips, the bottom Fuller than the top, that I just want to bite and kiss all day, his perfect nose and those eyes, those eyes made me freeze. His bright blue eyes filled with so much emotion. To happiness, sad, regret, guilt, and hate. Soo much hate.

My heart stopped. I knew what was coming and couldn't do anything about it. All those stories about mates, are just that,  stories. His blonde hair making his beautiful tan skin more brighter. He looked like a God but a God that's going to break my heart.

"Mate" my wolf whispered

___

I'm sorry if you're confused but I promise to make sure you understand it.

I really am sorry it got erased but I will try to make this book awesome. Not the best because there are some that are super great and amazing!

Thank you to the ones that stayed with me. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

You're Beautiful <3