Ch. 11

I personally love this comment:

I think it's funny how the people that read the most, have the worst grammar. Great story, and I think we all know that they're gonna find her. I hope the BMW is her family not her ex mate and that she finds another mate because she deserves it. Unlike, everybody else, I thought of this Bitchy chick that goes to my school. Clashing personalities... I know. P.S.Can I personally kick her ex-mate's ass? And marry her brother?

1derlandprincess

Let it Go, Let it gooo!

The cold never bothered me anyway!

As you can see I just watched Frozen oh yeah be jealous.

Also if anyone saw Romeo and Juliet version of 2013, yeah well I did and maan let me tell you I love that movie. First movie that made me cry and have you seen Douglas Booth! Such Perfection, oh how I would kiss those lips [♥]!!!

*cries of joy*

That's it. I'm naming my children after him.. and great grand children.

Enjoy and Sayonara ♡

-----

I swerved to the right and checked the mirror again. oh god oh god. Where is cops when you need them.

"Please let this be a bloody nightmare" I whispered. I reached for my phone inside my front pocket.

I looked at my phone and randomly called anyone since I couldn't look away in case those people in the BMW decided to end there fun an- Beep Beep the number you have reached is unavailable. .

My eyes furrowed in confusion. What the-

My eye's widened. Holy crap, I took my eyes on the road for a second and looked at the screen on my phone. No service. Not one single bar, god you stupid phone after this is all over I'm getting a Galaxy phone.

Ok Kade. Deep breaths.

In.

Out.

I-oh god its not working!

The awareness of this situation was not okay and getting rid of these guys was nearly impossible, even if I went faster they somehow got even closer.

And closer.

I felt the presence of another vehicle to my left and instantly went alarmed. I didn't know what was going on, or what I did to deserve this.

The windows were, how do I say this.. black. I couldn't see them or know who they are. The feeling of being useless was unbearable. I couldn't leave the car and risk getting caught or di-

The car to my right hit the back of my wheel and made me loose control of my steering wheel. I quickly grabbed it but it was to late for the car swerved and flip sideways.

I gave a strangled gasp as the airbag hit me full on. My collarbone was on fire, I tried to remove the airbag but it only seemed to make it worse.

That was the least of my problems. The car managed to flip over. I felt a slight pain in my forehead and touched it.

My eyes widened at the slight of blood on my fingertips.

Oh god.

I felt a sob come from me and covered it with the back of my hand.

My hands shook as I removed the bag out of my face and tried to unbuckle my seatbelt.

"W-what's, why isn't It.."