Chapter 6: Blah!

A/N: DAMN IT!!! >.< You guys! Ok, ok I guess nobody commented... and voted... but I still uploaded. Well a short one...  I'll use blackmailing for some other time! Hehe I still love you readers!! <3 <3 Enjoy;

I could hear the angry, frustrated yells of the workers trying to push scared costumers from breaking the glass doors.

"What are we going to do?" I looked at Nate. His face was contorted in concentration.

"We improvise." he replied simply, then Nate started coughing madly and started itching himself rapidly. Me and Sam glanced at eachother in complete confusion. But then people started moving away from my older brother, who looked sicker than ever. Workers and costumers gaped in shock and made Nate a clear path before him, leaving the products in his hand free at charge. They thought he was infected.

Sam grabbed my hand tightly and with the other hand he started ruffling his already messy hair, while I did the same.

"Genius." I whispered in Sam's ear. He nodded in confirmation, then started coughing like a smoker. I cleared my throat and coughs escaped from it. 

More people screamed and started running away from us, they tripped over their own feet and yelled obscenities.

At last we reached our car safely with our free supplies.

"You were brilliant out there Nate!" I exclaimed hugging him happily. He ruffled my hair and started his bragging.

"Well, I am a natural, don't you think?" He gave us a cheeky grin.

"Natural at being an almost dead corpse? I think so." I answered, opening the car door while I left Sam and Nate standing outside with a bunch of stuff to lift into the trunk.

I sighed and watched the dark sky getting darker by the minute. I sighed, thinking about our future. How are we going to survive, if this thing starts to spread? What is peopl become cannibals? Zombies?

My thinking was stopped when I heard muffled screams coming out of the supermarket.

"What the hell?" I heard Nate's footsteps move faster, and Sam cautiously walking towards the supermarket where all of the screams of terror were coming out.

I ran towards them, screaming their names, my curiosity winning over me.

A/N: I feel like crap... I cannot write anymore... need to sleep... zZzZzZz