Chapter 2: Let's get moving!

Ah... Showering... I love it!

After a hot shower I wrapped a towel on myself and stood in front of my reflection. My naturaly messy hair was unusually even more messier, light brown hairs were all over the place! My gaze went down to my body. I wasn't extremely tall, in fact I'm a shortie. And my body figure has always been small and thin. Yup. I'm your normal teenager. Avia Deckard. Fourteen years of age. Well average. I guess... I was born this way!

A small laugh escaped my from my mouth. No I shouldn't be laughing.

My aunt. She was dead. But in a better place ofcourse.

I went to the exited the bathroom and opened the door to my room. I brushed my hair a couple of times. Well... tried. I didn't dry it. I put on a pink hoodie and underneath a green t-shirt. I pulled on some olive shorts and sneakers. That's me, a lil' bit tomboyish. Well I don't care. It's not like I have friends in this hell hole.

Yes you heard me right. Hellhole. Because of Sam's and aunt Frankie's new job. It's normal. Well normal for farmers whose job is to milk cows and clean poop all day. Me and my family moved here in the village which you most certainly don't know and I spent my summer here fighting with my annoying brothers. Sam and Nate.

Sam is the oldest. He's 18 and uses his age to overrule us. He's the bossy one, overprotective one and almost always serious. Sam is tall unlike me and has is more muscular (obviously). I love Sam.

Well Nate. Nate is the complete opposite of Sam. He's also tall, but isn't the muscular type as my older brother. And also both of their personalities are completely different. It's like comparing Hitler to a clown. And Nate's the clown. He's all outgoing, funny and doesn't give a damn about the world. Like every other 16 year old. I am kinda closer to Nate cause we have similar personalities. We're the prankster duo. Our best customer or shall I say victim: a studying Sam.

Ah the old days...

The old days when we didn't live in a two story house which it's hosts are us and a few lizards and insects.

So that sums it all. For now! Dun-Dun-Duuun!

***********************************************************************

"Well how are we gonna tell her?!" a voice interrupted my daydreaming.

"We have to do it now! I know she's already shaken up, but we must tell her everything!" Sam's voice was now clear. I could hear him pacing around downstairs.

Tired as I was I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Well what is it? Spill it out!" I said aggravated. Even though I didn't mean it, I was still angry at them for no reason.

There was an eerie silence. Nate was sitting on a chair, his dirty blond hair was messed up. And his emerald eyes exactly like mine tired. While Sam was leaning on the kitchen counter, glaring at the floor with his arms crossed. And then Sam spoke:

"It's um... about her." He didn't dare mention her name. " When I went to see her in her cell she was..." his voice broke, but somehow he continued with a weak voice "She was... wild. They were surprised too. Previously she was dead, but when I saw her she was a monster. An undead."

Silence again

My heart was ripping out of my chest.

"No, nononononooo... Oh god no..." was all I could manage to say. I had gazillons of questions in my head, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't speak.

I closed my eyes so I could unsuccessfully wipe away another group of tears.

I felt someone's arm wrapping itself around me. I opened my eyes.

Nate.

I closed my eyes when I heard Sam's shaky voice again. " We need to leave. It's now safe anymore. It will spread. Pack up!" Nate let go reluctantly to follow Sam's orders.

Now I had a clear view of my oldest brother. It was the first time since he came I truly looked at him.

His short brown hair a mess from running how hands through it. His deep blue eyes now exhausted caused by less sleep, worry and probably grief. Dark bags under his eyes were showing. This was not my brother. No. He was always happy, cheerful and free.

I couldn't see him like this.

Sam, still scowling at the floor didn't notice that I've slowly walkied out to him. He widened his tired eyes when I put my hands on his arms and uncrossed them. I put my head on his chest and I slowly put my arms around him. For a few moments he stood there, dumbstruck. But then I felt his strong arms around me tightly. I looked up and saw his smiling face.

My brother was back!

And now it was time to leave.

*******************************************************************

A/N: Heyoooo!!! It's me! I'm dedicating this chapter to yet another AWESOME writer!!! KARATECHOP yeah! If you like this story: COMMENT and FAN!!!!Bye people of the world! I'll update soon!

~Mina OUT~