Chapter 4: A Nasty Fate

A terrible shreak broke the tense silence between us once more.

\"I can see something moving, it\'s in the bushes.\" Nate was watching through the window and was opening the door until-

\"HELP ME! PLEASE!\" A screaming voice came out from the bloody bushes.

We were all thinking the same thing. \'Should I go and help? Maybe it\'s a trick?\'

Nate got out the car and went running in the bushes.

\"Wait!\" Then Sam went running after him. Fear took over me... But I went after my older brothers too. I didn\'t want to be left in the car.

My trembling hands closed the door and I reluctantly walked over to Sam and Nate.

\"Um, are you okay? Should we call the ambulance?\" Sam said. But I knew the ambulance wouldn\'t be here quickly, we were on a bumpy road in the middle of the forest and I wasn\'t even sure there is a signal from here.

I approached the source of the whimpering and I saw something that even a 100 years of training wouldn\'t prepare me.

A skeletal woman was on the ground, moaning and shaking feverishly was covered in blood. Her stomach was gone, her intestines were covering all of the blood-soaked ground.

A scream escaped my mouth. But everyone was distracted. Nate was slowly backing down from the scene with a horrid expression, Sam was not moving and seemed like he was thinking about something hard until he said \"Let\'s go, there\'s nothing we can do here. She\'s got it, so come on.\"

A raspy voice came out of the woman.

\"Noooo... Don\'t...\"

And she moved no more.

I ran towards the car with a terrible substance filling my throat. I couldn\'t take it, what the hell was happening?

I vomitted at the other end of the road, while Nate held my hair and patted circles around my back.

When my puking stopped, I washed my face with water and silently went in the car shutting the door with extra force. As I watched the wind blowing the trees, loud running footsteps broke the silence. I turned around and through the window I saw my brothers running for dear life. Behind them made my insides twist once more.

The very same woman who begged us for help, was now geting up while blood went running out of her. Her completely white eyes were wide open, black liquid was filling her wide mouth.

\"DRIVE NOW!\" and a lot of curses were coming out of Nate towards Sam.

A few drops of sweat were falling from my oldest brothers forehead while he was starting the car.

I watched the reanimated corpse slowly staggering towards us and letting out a broken arm towards us. And then we moved backwards.

\"What are you doing?!\" I panicked.

\"Just don\'t look!\"

And with that I looked at the infected moving faster towards us, her eyes showing hunger. I felt a terrifying bump, a scream and the sigh coming out of Sam. He ran over the woman.

\"Good thinking.\" Nate\'s words of wisdom were ringing in my head.

\"Yeah, good thinking running over a dead person.\" I sarcastically replied.

\"She was infected Avia, we had to. Now were gonna go to the city as fast as possible and leave as fast as possible. Understood?\" Sam ordered.

\"Why?\" I stubbornly asked. \" Maybe we could get some information from the people, or something.\"

\"No, we\'re going to visit Talli. She is providing shelters and we\'re going there.\' Sam said seriously. \"If we don\'t get contaminated.\"

\"Well I do-\" My angry reply was broken by Nate\'s scream of victory \"Yeah! Take that you freaking zombie!!!\"

He was playing a game on his PSP. I guess that\'s a way to take out your anger.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Hi there!!! Long time no see! Well I can see i got quite a lot of readers (xD YAY!!!) But no comments... Y U NO COMMENT?! Hehe so yeah, please comment if you like it or not and maybe you could say a few suggestions! I would really appreciate it! Oh yeah and I would like to start a Harry Potter fanfic... How many Potter heads are out there? So should I?

Byeeeee! <3 ~Mina OUT!~