Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 3: Ferraris and Liberation

"I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?"

"I think you can in Europe?" 50 bonus points to whomever can tell me what movie that's from, excluding you Bella!

Anyway, that's what I've been feeling, very, very overwhelmed. That is why I haven't been able to upload, and to make it up to you I am uploading at least three chapters this weekend! But it'll cost you! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

Chapter 3: Ferraris and Liberation

As soon as I walked in the door I knew that no one was home. Dad was at work at his automotive repair shop, the twins at detention, and my older brother Brian was stationed in Japan (Navy). So I ran upstairs and turned my stereo up to fifty and listened to Lacey Mosley wail "I'm So Sick". Sometimes I could just get lost in the lyrics, but not today. No today I had too many questions buzzing in my head. My phone vibrated and I jumped.

Can u come nd get us????

My annoying little brothers just got even more annoying. I turned my stereo off and ran downstairs, eager to burn out of the driveway.

When I got to the school they were leaning on each other for support on the big wall that is below the office windows. When I was little I used to be so smug because I was the only one I knew that had little brothers that were identical twins. But as they got older it just got annoying, they finish each other's sentences and can know exactly what the other is thinking without saying a word! They took after me and became freaks of the night... which wasn't hard seeing as we all have naturally black hair. They even wear the same outfits sometimes. I rolled down the passenger window as I pulled up next to them.

"Wow detention went fast today!"

"Well you know how all the teachers are at that conference? Well the dip shits forgot about getting teachers to do detention! And Donut is "busy" so he can't stay after, so they called it off!" Donut is what we all call our principal Mr. Duncan, though there are a handful of us who have never even seen a Dunkin Donuts, but the name suits him perfectly because like Fig, he's very much over weight!

So the twins got in the backseat and we drove home joking about our days and all the stupid shit we did. Damian and Cameron TP'd and flooded the boys bathroom with a couple of their friends and Cameron, the one that takes the most after me (and my favourite), unfortunately got my gift of clumsiness and broke a beaker today in science. Poor kid, as if he wasn't enough of a freak already. But amazingly they both managed to get girlfriends! Two very different girls, but very down to earth... and the most important thing, they're not cheerleaders! -A.N I really don't mean to offend anyone if they're cheerleaders, I have some friends that are cheerleaders, it's just a running joke between my friends and I--!!!

"So how was your day Jade?" Cameron asked.

"Oh it was ok I guess."

"Don't feed us that! We saw you with that new kid Jewel!" Damian yelled at me.

"What? Oh you two are ridiculous! How'd you even see us?"

"His sisters are in out grade."

"So we were curious about this Jewel," Damian did air quotes around Jewel's name, "because we didn't want you hanging around with some weirdo..."

"So we nonchalantly waltzed past you two completely out of the way of our next class." Cameron added in.

"But you were so into him that you didn't even notice us!" see what I mean by them finishing each other's sentences!