Converse Sneeks and Vamprie Teeth Chapter 7: You Fell... From the Sky!

Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth 7: You Fell... From the Sky!

I am aware that i have deprived those of you who are actually reading this for the past couple months, and i would just like to say that i'm sorry. I am curious though, how many of you actually are reading this? I mean i'm not getting like any comments at all, you guys don't even have to vote--although it would be nice--just take like two seconds out and comment. Do i need to start threatening to not upload if i don't get ten votes? Yea that's right, that's all i want TEN VOTES!!!! that's a miniscule amount people! So here's the deal, i get TEN VOTES and you get the next chapter, is it a deal? READY, SET, VOTE!!!!!!!!!

I woke up with the sun shining though my windows, right in my eyes.

"Jade, it's time to wake up." A soft voice drifted though my mind... who was that? "Jade, let's go." There the voice was again... it was oddly familiar. "Jade I'm not gonna tell you again." The voice said more stern this time.

"Erg go away." I whined, and snuggled deeper into my blankets. Suddenly the blankets were off me and at my feet. I instantly curled into myself, even though it was May, the Oregon air was still chilly.

"HOW DOES DANGER FEEL NOW THAT YOU'RE ON THE RECEIVING END!?" the lyrics of Annabel by Alesana started screaming from my speakers on an ear shattering level, I shot up out of bed to see Damian leaning casually against the wall by my stereo, he was still in his pajama pants and an old gray t-shirt that had the Navy logo on it.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I wake you?" he yelled over the music. It was only... I looked at the clock... nine a.m. and I already had a headache. I covered my ears and he shut the music off. "I told you nicely." He smirked and left the room. I could hear him stomping down the stairs and pounding on everyone's doors yelling to get up. Chalice appeared at my door with a confused look on her face.

"I didn't peg him as an early bird." She said sleepily.

"Cameron must be up, if one of them's up the other can't sleep, it has something to do with that bond of theirs." I ran a hand through my hair, Cameron and Damian had some of the strongest twin telepathy I'd ever seen in my entire life, they could probably be on Discovery Health for it.

"Psh, I don't care how strong their stupid 'bond' is, it's annoying. Do you know where my dress is?" I thought for a second.

"The really pretty white sundress?" she nodded.

"Should be in your closet." I said confused.

"Well it's not." She crossed her arms.

"Well maybe it's with mine in the laundry room, I'll go check, you start looking for your little lacey jacket thing." She laughed and shook her head. I hopped out of bed and headed downstairs, in the process slipping on the metal stair and riding down the rest of the way on my ass. Once at the bottom I stood up and rubbed it.

"Oww... that sucked." I muttered to myself I heard chuckling and I looked down the hall to see Cameron coming up the downstairs stairs.

"Did you fall?"

"...Yes..." he laughed and walked into his room.

"Fucking ass." I continued my trek down the second set of stairs, through the kitchen and into the laundry room, where sure enough Chalice's dress hung, along with Luna's and mine. Chalice's dress was just a simple spaghetti strapped white sundress that went down to just about her ankles, she also had a lacey half jacket thing that was made for bridal gowns but went really well with the dress.

Mine was a simple short-sleeved dress that had a baby doll collar and it buttoned up from the waist, it came down to about my knees. And then Luna's... Luna's was bought for homecoming, being strapless and coming to about an inch above her knees... leave it to Luna to wear something risqué to her mother's funeral. I'm not saying she's a slut I'm just saying she's a little... well... okay... she can be a slut... but only sometimes! I took the dresses off the hangers and slung them over my arm. In the kitchen I met Ember having a bowl of cereal through half closed eyes.