Converse Sneeks and Vampire Teeth Chapter 2: Fangs

hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post, i've been really busy and i'm re-typing this chapter by chapter to make sure my younger self didn't mess up too bad lol don't forget to vote!

Chapter 2 Fangs

I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he slid into the desk behind me. He was beyond beautiful... exactly like I imagined the Cullen family from Twilight to look like!

"Seeing that my friend here is being shy today, I'll start with the hellos. I'm Ember and this is Jade." Jewel seemed to be as fascinated with me as I was with him. We locked eyes for a moment and then he looked away to say hi to Ember.

"Hi I'm Jewel. So do you have the same schedule as us?"

"No she's an art freak, I'm a band geek, but after second period I'll be following you guys all around campus!"

"Lucky us." I said speaking for the first time, balling up the note and throwing it a Ember.

"What the French toast!?" that's Ember for you, always trying to be funny. He unfolded it a couple times and started to read it, he was out of the conversation for a while trying to think of something clever to write back. I took advantage of his absence.

"So... where are you from?"

"Originally I'm from Williamsburg Virginia, but the last place I lived was California."

"Wow, that's kind of cool, I went to Cali once, it was like really hard to keep my pale complexion!" his eyes never left mine and he flashed a brilliant smile revealing fangs. This kid is like amazing! We're like almost-I'm saying 'like' a lot... I think I'll stop now lol-exactly alike. See I have fangs, but unfortunately they're not real... well it's my teeth but I'm not a vampire. Sigh. My gaze was suddenly disrupted by a flying ball of paper. It scared me and I jumped... again. Jewel flashed his brilliant smile again, I smiled back, he seemed a little surprised, my fangs probably.

"Sorry about that, Ember can be a little immature sometimes." I said smiling again. He seemed to be more relaxed now.

"That's okay. If you think he's bad, I have two older brothers and they act like complete idiots all the time!"

"Oh then we have something in common, I have two younger brothers, identical twins!"

"Nightmarish!"

"You're telling me." I reluctantly looked down at the paper and started to unfold it.

Stop flirting!!!!!!! You're making a fool of yourself!!!!! And don't you dare start talking about vampires! You're like soooooooo embarrassing when you do that cause you like get so involved! Get a life sista! Love ya the bells about to ring by the way, have fun with Jewel!

I quickly wrote, "fuck you! You are soooooooooooo gay!!!!!!!" on the paper and balled it up and threw it back at him right as the bell rang. I stood up and Jewel was already at my side. He was a little taller than I was so I had to slightly look up at him.

"Where to?" he said in a slightly disappointed voice. I smiled up at him.

"Building two for English." I said as I pulled on my Star Wars support our troops Clone Army satchel. He chuckled a little.

"Star Wars?"

"Hell yea! The original three, not the new ones." I said smiling.

"Agreed." Wow this kid is like my soul mate!

"Well then let's get going." When we were outside people were staring at us. I was used to it, there's only a small group of people like me and we're always getting dirty looks. But today we were getting stared cause of Jewel. I mean he's beyond beautiful so it didn't really surprise me. He was the first to break the silence.