SOMETHING SPECIAL!

I just wanted to say thank you all for reading The Nightmares Sing. I have had a great time writing this. And I hope you have had a great time reading this.

I just wanted to share a couple thoughts with you all. So below this paragraph is 10 things about the story.

1: There were going to be 3 books, but I felt it was better to obky have 1.

2: The 2nd book was going to be called The Nightmares Dance. And the 3rd book was going to be called The Nightmares Dream.

3: Peeta was supposed to come into the story much later then he did.

4: Peeta and Katniss was never meant to kiss. But I love Everlark so much, I made it happen.

5: I was going to add a lot more mutting, but I didn't because I felt it was going to change the whole story.

6: I never wanted to kill Flynn, but I did because I wanted someone to die. (Not saying in a bad way) and I felt like it had to be Flynn because of his brother.

7: I wanted Johanna to like someone, so I put her with Gale 😂

8: I wanted Katniss to have a child, so it can gave the same ending as Mockingjay (the actual ending)

9: I was going to name Katniss and Peeta's child Willow, but I liked Rue better. It fit with the plot.

10: After Katniss had Rue, I was planning on making Peeta die in the Capitol, but I didn't want to kill myself with feels 😂

There you have it. 10 facts about the book.

If you have any questions, Just comment and I will answer. 😊

ALSO! PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE!!!!!!!

It may not be Everlark, but it is Fourtris, and Fourtris is beyond amazing 💙😍💙😍💙

So once again, thank you to all my readers! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Everlark_Katniss