Acknowledgements & Key Information

Acknowledgments

Though not as well-received as its predecessor, TMHTLY was an amazing adventure all its own. I must thank J.K. Rowling again for her magical story and characters that inspired this piece. Hermione was a blast to create and Blaise was a rollercoaster of a boy. I never thought it possible to fall quite as in love with him as I did. It took me roughly three or four years to finally complete this work and I have to say that I learned a lot about myself in that time. This was a personal project, the first completed sequel to a story that I've ever written, and I do not regret a moment of it. While my mother knows nothing of this project, I must thank her. Her unknowing support allowed the first story to bloom, in turn helping me with this one as well. In the end it comes down to fan support. Thank you all so much for supporting me through this. I know it was rocky, but your persistence to see this story complete really inspired me to finally finish it. Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________

Key Information

Harry Potter Characters and Settings © J.K. Rowling

Violet Jesperson and Caden Bone © unique-goddess (Me)

Storyline © unique-goddess (Me)

Font Size: 12 point

Font Style: Times New Roman

Spacing: 1.5

Length: 49 pages

Parts: 16

Chapters: 14

Word Count (not counting Acknowledgment): 14,945

Prequel: I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Sequel: None

Side-Story: Getting to Know the Opposite

Languages: English