Population Police

Chapter 2

I woke up and for a second I thought that maybe today it would happen....maybe the law would be broken and I could finally gallop outside and scream to the world:

'' I AM FREE, YES THANK YOU.. I AM FREE....''

But in my head I knew that this was sadly not the way things worked in this messed up world.

The population police were selfish, mean, careless and unbeatable. No one had the courage and the strength to go up to them and fight.... and until now it seemed like they were ruling the world. 

Overtaking the freedom, happiness, peace of mind and enjoyment and replacing it with depression, misery and pain.

They were EVIL!!!

The population police strolled through every neighbourhood and hunted through your house searching to find evidence of crime....like me.

Jack  has told me rumours of the population police locking families into a dark room, not giving them any light food or water for a week. 

Ever since he had informed me about ''the rumour'' I had been shocked and I had billions of question humming around in my head.

Question that would never be answered.

My dad had nothing to do with the population police....he disliked them intensely.

My mom was utterly terrified scared of them. She didn't want anything to happen to her family especially about me.

Me personally wanted to fight them , but I was a shy person that rolled myself into a little ball of weakness when I was spoken to.

That was me and I couldn't change that!

I was Adam Ross, a kid who his parents and siblings don't usually talk to because the neighbours might detect something going on in the Ross's small hut.

Out neighbours the Marining's were.....rich.....fithly rich to be exact.

That was why we had to pull the blinds down everyday. I had the same scedual that would repeat and repeat and repeat...... 365 days of the year.

Fisrt I would wake up and examine my room, inform my mom that I was awake and then my whole family would race up and down the house and pull all the blinds down until the house turned silent and unknown.....

This was my life, the way I would have to life till....the end. 

I didn't want it to come that far.... I didn't want my lfe to go on like this.

And I knew in my heart that someday I would have to make a change.

But how? With what? 

 I had no answer in my head.......just questions.