Where Am I?

As I woke up, I wasn't where I was. In the cold, no fuzzy animals, no cold wind, nor trees. But when I did fully wake up I saw these little cute creatures and these huge fuzzy bears. I think they are bears, wait is that what grabbed me? This little creature got startled as I woke up and he jumped back.              "Sh, sh, it's fine," I smile tiredly but yet speaking quietly.

 I fully strech out my arms and I see this man-animal, this lady-bird, a golden man, and this medium sized normal fella. I get up slowly and then they all disapear. I look around confused and rub the back of my head. I feel something grip underneath my arms and pull me up. "Hey!" 

 "You're awake! Welcome to the Northern Lights!" The thick Russian accent kicked in. "How'd you enjoy the trip?"

 "Uh? Where am I?" I rub the back of my head and gripped my dress. 

 "Ya don't know where ya are? Janelle, you're at the North Pole!" An Australian accent came into the conversation. 

 "Oh you have very nice teeth, they do look like freshly fallen snow," A high pitched voice came in. 

 Then clouds of gold sand poured in the air. 

  "Woah," I take a suddent step back taking all this in. "You're the legands that I tell the kids about."

They all just nod in pleasure. 

 "I'm Bunnymund, but they call me Bunny," The Australian Bunny came up to me shaking my hand in his paw. 

 "I'm Toothiana but I'm Tooth! It's a pleasure to meet you and your teeth!" The high pitched lady came up and flew around me. 

 A bunch of sand poofed up from the little guy's head. Sandman, Sandy. 

 "I'm North, mostly known as Santa," North came up to me giving me a great big hug. 

 "Wow, um hi there," I rubbed my neck as I was dropped to the floor. "What are those things?" I pointed out to the little creatures and the big bears. 

 "Oh they are the Yetis and Elfs," North said. "Welcome to the workshop." 

I took notice in all their features. Bunnymund had grey, white, and dark blue fur with birthmarks upon his arms, legs, head, and chest. Toothiana had brightly colored blue, green, yellow, and pink feathers not to mention she had plenty of other fairies around her. Sandman was gold, practically gold sand in the shape of a man. North, biggest of them all had a red coat, pants that matched, and had tattoes on his arms, one said Naughty, the other one said, Nice

 "Janelle, do you know why you are here?" Toothiana came up to me. 

"No I don't. Why?"  I asked. 

 "Have you heard of a boy named Jack Frost?"