Transformation Sequence

It was January eighteenth, the day of my death. The day before my birthday. The day I became invisible. Unheard. Unspoken. 

 It could have only been me. I was to naive too see the tricks he played. My lovely father. We were on the ice again. 

 "You good for nothing daughter! How dare you leave my quarters without my allowance?" He swong a nightmare spear at me causing me to scream in pain as he stroak across my stomach.

 "Because if you were my father, I wouldn't have to be treated like nothing!" I hit him across the face my palm turned pink as his cheek turned red. 

 He was furious and all this time I was praying for Jackson or someone to come and save me. Why? Because everyone could see my father. That jerk. He made sure he gave everyone nightmares as long as the Guardians were around. He yanked me, from my arm and pulled my closer to him. He swipped his foot under my legs causing me to fall onto the ice. He came ontop of me and the pressure of us made the ice crack. 

 "I'm going to see to it that you die under the water and never make it back up to the surface, then it will be the same for the guardains," he growled. 

 "Not unless if I'm still around. You see dad you're nothing but a bad dream. A dream without meaning. You lurk to eat on anything that's dark. But with my stories still living and faith going around you'll never win," I smirk. "Not at the slightest bit!"

 He has had enough, he punched the ice once more making the water expose. He grabbed my neck hard, putting my head under the water. He has put his other hand over my heart making it turn cold and bitter. I had prayed to Manny, in hope that someone would save me. But no one came. Faith was still running in my blood by the time I was starting to choke from breathing in the water. Light flashed my father causing him to fly back and me fall in. My screams were no longer with me but with someone else. The ice had froze where I was and there were banging and frost landing in two places. Jackson trying to save me but he had failed. He trapped me under and he wished he hadn't have done it, he wished it was him, he wished he didn't have his powers. He had no faith I'd be alright. 

~~~~~~~~

January twenty-sixth the ice broke and I was being rised with my old dress, my brownish-red wavy hair, and my pale skin up above the trees and the moon was so bright. The moon had spoken to me, it had said, "Keep the story rolling as you begin a new age were faith is needed. Your light will be helpful later on. Your name is Janelle Black."

 I got sent back down as a powerful glow came around me. I touched it and I giggled. Then I held up my hands and all of the light came in me. I ran into the town sparking up the light posts and candles in the houses and then I was being lifted up into the sky. The town was beautiful, it was no longer dark. The kids told stories around the camp fire about this girl and her father fighting and how this boy tried to save her but as before the girl tried saving him. I started to process this in my mind and I came to realise that girl was me.