Safe And Sound

"Hey, are you alright?" I heard a voice say.

"Huh?" I slowly got up as my eyes fluttered open. 

'Oh it was just Jack,'  I thought. 'Wait Jack?'

  "I saw you laying down in the snow, I picked you up to make sure that you were safe," Jack spoke. "Are you okay?" 

I nodded my head. 'Where are we? I don't remember this place.'

 "I had brought you to my home," He said reading my mind. "It's quiet something."

I look up and see that there's snow all over because there's no roof. And it's still snowing. The table, chairs, everything covered in frost. Even the couch he laid me on!

"Yeah, you got that right," I stood up as a pile of snow came crumbling down on me. 

Jack started laughing.

"You think this is funny?" I smirked.

  "Yeah!" He laughed harder.

"That's rude!" I grabbed a handfull of snow and made it into a snowball and threw it at him. 

 It hit him right in the face. "Hey!"

"Oops," I shrugged.

  "That's it!" He started a war.

Snowballs flying every where. 

Just when I was right behind him to put snow down his back he turned around and bumped into me causing me to fall over. I fell right into the snow and Jack did too, but ontop of me. I looked into his bright blue eyes and his mischief smile. And I could see he was staring right at me.

  "You have beautiful snow hair," He whispered moving my bangs out of my face.

"And you have pretty sea blue eyes," I giggled feeling his warm breath. 

 And then it was quiet for the kill. He was just as beautiful as I remembered. The feeling only lasted a second because he got up and stuck his hand out. I took it.

 "Well thanks for um, yeah," I said rubbing my arms.

  "No problem, January," He smiled. 'If you ever wanna stay here or there's trouble going a muck you may stay here."

'January, ugh such a lie. He makes it sound so sweet in the end it burns like acid,' i thought.

"Thank you Jack," I smiled.

 "This will be your safe and sound," He sat down on the table. And once his butt touched the table frost began to extend all over it as in a second coat.

"Thanks, I would offer you mine but mine is a bit of a bad place," I shrugged. "Thats's cool! The table does that when you sit?" 

 "Ha, nope," He smiled. "I told you I'm Jack Frost."

"Yeah sure, pretty boy," I rolled my eyes and leaned on the wall.

 "Listen January, I'm going to know you, because I think you are lying to me about who you really are," He stopped.

"Or what if I don't?" I smirked.

 "I'll get it out of ya, because I really think you are Janelle!" He exclaimed.

"Well aren't ya just have to catch me to find out huh?" I got out of his house and ran. There was no way I was going to tell him who I really am. Not yet.