Chapter 5

The rest of the night went similar to that. I sat by jake pretending I was still into him when truly all I wanted to do was go over by Collin. I had to tell him soon.

"Hey babe want to go for a walk" I asked jake standing from the chair.

"Of course" he said standing and grabbing my hand.

We walked toward a field that was just through a path in the woods behind the pack house. This is where we usually go when we want to get away and be by ourselves. I normally love going to the field with Jake but as we got closer my wolf got angry. We walked hand in hand towards the center of the field and sat down in the center of it. I knew I had to tell him. I had no choice there was no way I could keep this from him for to much longer.

"Jake..." I started "I need to tell you something." I said biting my nail. Shit I'm not good at this kind of thing.

"What is it baby?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"Well, you know I love you and I love spending time with you and being with you. I know my parents would have been happy that I'm with someone like you. But we both know we're not made for each other. And a few days ago I found my mate." I stopped and looked at his reaction. Fuck. He's pissed. "As much as I want to be with you my wolf is pulling me towards him. I'm sorry" I finished and got up started to walk away.

"Who is he?" I hear from behind me. He got up and walked towards me. His hands were in fists and his face was beat red.

"Uumm..." I said looking down.

"Isabella, who is the ass hole," he said between clenched teeth.

"He is no ass hole, He is a perfect gentlemen who loves me. Who are you to say he's an ass hole. You the one being a ass. If you ever did love me you would be happy for me." I screamed at him. Probably not a good idea considering he is the alpha of the pack.

"I'm gonna ask one more time. Who is he" he repeated.

"Collin," I mumbled. I looked away from him. I heard a cracking noise and turned around. I stared at the blank woods and didn't hear anything. Then all of a sudden I felt a hard slap against my face. The pain hit right away as my body hit the ground.

"You stupid slut how could you! That is my beta my second in command. You were suppose to be mine. Only mine I loved you more than anyone else. Gave you everything after your pathetic parents died and this is how you Repay me. I can't even look at you right now. Your not staying at the pack house tonight. You can go home. And find your own ride because I'm not taking you." He took a few steps towards me again and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me to my feet not so gently and held tightly onto my wrist "You should have known better I thought we were On the same page. Mates are for stupid ass fuckers who believes in that kind of shit we never did. You changed. He changed you." His grasp on my wrist tightened. It got to the point where I couldn't hear what he was saying because all I was focused in was the pain in my wrist.

"Jake stop your hurting me," I said trying to pull out of is grasp.

"Good. I hope I hurt you just like you hurt-" he was cut off and thrown to the ground. I looked in utter shock at where he landed and saw a dark brown wolf on top of Jake. He was snarling and biting at jake but didn't make a move to actually hurt him.

"Stop!" I screamed. Yes Jake was a ass to me no less than ten seconds ago but he doesn't deserve to get hurt over it. I continued to beg for them to stop fighting but nothing worked. Due to Jakes alpha powers he managed to shift while still under the other wolf. Once he shifted he threw him off of him throwing the wolf into a near by tree. Seeing the wolf get hurt made my heart tear into pieces. There was no doubt that that was Collin. They kept fighting and biting at each other until they were just standing in front of each other. I assumed they were mind linking and arguing. Then Jake looked at me then back at Collin and took off towards the woods.

I stared in disbelief about what just happened. Collin walked behind a tree and came back a few minutes later in human form.

He stared at me and I stared back. Nothing was said but nothing need to be said at the moment. I walked towards Collin and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Laying my head onto his chest silent tears rolled down my cheeks and Collin just held me tighter.