Chapter Ten

Shannon's P.O.V

I looked over at Kaitlin as I walked out of the room.

"Good Luck" she mouthed. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door of the room zayn was in.

"Zayn....?" 

no response.

i turned the handle and saw that the door wasn't locked. 

I opened the door seeing Zayn and this Blonde girl making out on the couch.

I stood there, with my mouth opened wide, watching as my brother gave the blonde girl a love bite.

I cleared my throat.

He looked up at me with wide eyes, and getting up from his spot on the couch.

"Erm, hey shannon, what's up" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

I smirked and looked over at the blonde who was looking down at the floor blushing, i looked back at Zayn and laughed.

He glared at me and said in between his teeth "Shannon what do you need."

"I need to speak to you about somethings" i looked over to the blonde again and then back at Zayn, In private"

The blonde girl got my point and kissed Zayn on the cheek and left.

"What's up sis?" he asked me as he casually sat down on the couch.

I sat down in the chair next to him. "Well erm..."

"Come on shanni spit it out!"

"meandliamarenowkindaathing" i said really fast so he couldn't really understand me.

"Wait what, say it slower!"

"Well. me......and Liam, are kinda a thing now" He eyes grew wide and his face turned red.

"WHAT" he said as he jumped up from his seat, clenching his fist and heading to the door.

"ZAYN STOP IT OKAY" i grabbed him and made him look at me.

I could see the anger in his eyes and the way his jaw clenched he was gonna do some major damage.

"Zayn, breathe and just talk to me! What is so bad about dating Liam! I mean Kaitlin is practically doing the same thing with Harry or Niall!" I covered my mouth, oh goodness she is gonna kill me for telling my brother about Harry and Niall.

"Do you really want to know whats wrong with this?! You don't understand how hurt you two girls can get from these boys! And they are my BEST FRIENDS and i would rather not kill my best friends because they hurt my little sister and her best friend! I forbid you from seeing Liam. FORBID"

i couldn't take it anymore, all this anger inside of me just came out.

"NO ZAYN YOU CANT DO THAT, YOUR NOT IN CHARGE OF ME, YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME, I CAN LIKE WHOEVER I WANT TO LIKE, I AM MY OWN PERSON YA KNOW, I'M GONNA BE A SENIOR DON'T YOU THINK I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF?! I'M GONNA SEE LIAM, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THESE THINGS, YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HAPPY HE MAKES ME, DOES MY HAPPINESS MATTER TO YOU" my heart started racing as hot tears were coming down my face.

Zayn's face softened. "Shannon I-" 

i cut him off. "Save it Zayn" i went out the door and went onto the beach and i ran, i ran until i couldn't run any longer.

Kaitlin's P.O.V

The room was still quiet as i awkwardly stood in front of the four boys.

"Hey Kait" Harry said as he motioned me to come over to him.

i sat next to him as he looked at me. "Are you okay babe?" i sightly nodded as i hard yelling in the other room and i quickly shook my head tears coming into my eyes. 

I felt someone rush over to my side rubbing my back and whispering in my ear that everything was going to be okay.

I couldn't tell whose voice it was, but it didn't matter at this point, Shannon and Zayn were fighting.

I closed my eyes as i tried to stop crying but i just couldn't, i felt someone bring me into their body, i took in their scent and they calmed me a bit, the sound of their heartbeat soothed me.

Which one of these boys was the mystery man that made it all go away?

A/N: Hey all! guess whose back from vacation! ME! sorry it took so long to update and im sorry if it is a short chapter, i just wanted to give you all an update! so what did you guys think of Zayn and Shannon's fight about Liam? Who do you think Kaitlin's mystery man is?? Comment belowwwwww! Can i get 3 votes for the  next chapter?