Chapter Four!

Harry's P.O.V

Niall has been glaring at me this whole car ride, like if he was jealous or something.

I looked over at Kaitlin and she seemed really tired. A little yawn escaped from her mouth and she eyes started to drop.

"Babe are you tired?" i whispered to her.

"Just  a little bit, don't worry i will be fine." she replied.

I brought her to my shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Take a tiny power nap Kait, we have a big night tonight."

She had no response as her breathing went down slower and slower.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"What do you think your doing!" Niall whispered shouted.

My head shot up.

"She was tired and thought she would want somewhere comfortable to sleep. What are you doing Mr.Irishman!?"

His eyes turned into a dark blue, which meant only one thing.

He liked her, alot..

He turned away looking out the window.

I looked down at her and then at zayn who was looking straight at me in the rear view with anger in his eyes.

Well, this is going to be a fun trip..

Shannon's P.O.V

I jolt up from my sleep as i hear cheering!

"YAYYY WE ARE HERE!!" Louis shouted.

I looked over and saw Liam laughing at me.

"what...." I asked him.

"You jumped up like a bunny rabbit!" He chuckled.

 I gave him my bunny face and then looked out the window.

There was a sign that said : CAMP BIG STUFF

I smiled at the name, then i looked to my right, there was the  most beautiful thing i have ever seen!

The beach!

I cant wait to clear my mind on that sand while im running.

When i run, i feel like the outer world is closed in and its just me.

Me,myself and my music

Anyways all the cabins are right on the beach!

My brother finally parks the car and we are greeted by some camp counselors.

The boys did there daily routine of putting up there hoods and putting on there sunglasses.

Liam smiled at me as he got out of the van.

He was just too cute!

"WELCOME TO CAMP BIG STUFF!" All the workers cheered.

"This camp is where you can just relax and have fun! This summer is all about you so enjoy! we just have one rule, no girls in the boys cabin and no girls in the boys cabin got it!"

Kait and i nodded our heads in agreement.

I looked over to the boys and Harry was very shocked.

"No girls...." he said.

I laughed at his shocking expression and i looked over at Kait who couldn't keep her eyes off the ocean.

You see, Kaitlin is a swimmer and she loves it, if she could live in water for the rest of her life she could.

"Yes that's right no girls! Now who is ready to see the cabins?" One of the consulars asked.

Kaitlin and i jumped up and down in excitement, i swear i think the boys think we are total weirdos but oh well im having fun with my best friend!

"LEGGO" i shouted and then we were on our way to the cabin

A/N: Omg im so so so sorry guys that it was late! With christmas and New Years it all got out of hand! So can i please have 3 votes on this pleeaasseee!!!

~Kaitlin