Chapter Three!

Zayn's P.O.V

These boys promised! They told me that they wont be flirty and just be friends with them! When i saw Liam talking to Shanni something just came over me, I need to protect her and Kait, because if their hearts are broken, i don't know what im going to do.

Louis looked at me from the passenger seat and shaked his head laughing.

"What are you laughing at Tommo?" I asked him, my hands gripping tighter on the steering wheel.

"Your being protective Zayn, i have never seen this side to you before!" He said to me.

I looked back at the girl and they were both giggling and have a good time.

Shannon talking with Liam and Kaitlin talking with Niall and Harry.

I just didn't like the looks on their faces.

I just had to keep driving and give another "Dating Rules" session when we get to the camp.

Kaitlin's P.O.V

"So Kaitlin, are you ready for the summer?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah, its going to be amazing, especially with you guys, you all seem like loads of fun!" I smiled.

"Wanna know what part im excited for, the beaches!" Harry said.

"Why Harry? Is it because of the Bikinis?" Niall asked Harry giving him the are-you-kidding-me-look.

Harry gave a cheeky smile. "Maybe..."

That word made me cringe.

Bikini

I can't be seen in a bikini and look beautiful after what happened.

Shannon's P.O.V

I really liked talking to Liam he is absolutely amazing, but i can tell after that one look zayn gave him, he has to be extra careful with me.

I might as well mess with Zayn and do something he will totally get protective over.

I yawned and layed my head on Liam's chest.

He smiled and put his arm around me

He actually smelled really good.

I could already feel Zayn's anger growing

But oh well, that's what he gets for not trusting me!

A/N: Hello My readers! Yes i know there still in the car, i promise they will be at the beach next time! I really hope you all enjoyed it! So can i have like 5 vote?? Pretty please with cherries on top :)

~Kaitlin