Chapter One!

‘Can this class go any slower!’ I said in my head while sitting at my seat doing what teachers called “fun problems”.

 It was the last day of school and I need to get out of this joint! Zayn is supposed to be taking Kaitlin and I to this AMAZING summer camp and I seriously can’t wait.

I look over at Kaitlin and she is balancing a pencil on her nose. I laughed at her silently. She must have heard me because the pencil dropped onto the desk. She looked at me and she gave me a huge smile. I could tell she was excited too.

*Bellrings*

Kaitlin and I rush out of the classroom as fast as we could.

“OH MY GOODNESS! THE FUN BEGINS!!!!!” She said jumping up and down.

"We are going to have so much fun! The sand, the boys, the girl times, the sports, THE BOYS!!!!, best summer ever!" I said to her as we walk out to the car to go home and get our bags.

The car ride to my house was crazy! The music was up so loud and we were singing along. Today is defiantly the day, it was a hot summer day and the Bradford skies were blue. The perfect day to start off the summer

When we got home, Kaitlin and i went up to my room to start packing. Kaitlin, being the always organized girl she is, already packed all of her things.

I looked at her shaking my head with a smile on my face.

"What?!" she said totally confused.

"oh nothing little miss perfectionist" I said with a smirk

She glared at me.

"LOVE YOU!" i shouted in her face

The famous Kaitlin smile went across her face. "Yeah,yeah tell me something i don't know"

There was a knock on my bedroom door, i walk over and opened it.

"SHANNI!!!" my big brother yelled.

"ZAYN! oh my goodness i have missed you so so SO much!" I said and gave him a huge hug.

He looks over to Kaitlin.

"Hey is that little Kaitlin Elizabeth that i haven't seen since she was in the 10th grade?" He said looking at her like she was a whole different person. But in a good way

She smiles and runs up and hugs him "Zayn!!! Its been too long, and I'm not so little any more! Look at me, i got muscle" she flexes

He looks at her like she is a crazy person and just laughs.

"Are you girls almost ready?" He said us.

"I am! Ready since last night" Kaitlin said then giving me the get-going-you-lazy-bum look

I sat on my suitcase and zipped it up. "READY!" i said and did my victory dance.

Zayn laughed at me as usual. "Boy have i missed you little sis!"

You see, Zayn doesn't live in Bradford anymore because he is now in a boy band with four other guys. So i never get to see him.

"I missed you too! Now lets go! This is our summer to have fun! And i want it to begin as soon as possible!"

Zayn brought down our suitcases to the van.

Wait- van?

"Kaitlin, are you seeing what I'm seeing..?" I asked her looking at the boys coming out of the van.

She nodded not looking away from them.

This was going to be a fun summer ;)

A/N Alright! so bare with me guys! The story will get better i promise! Can i get 5 more votes for the next chapter pleeeaassseeeeee with two cherries on top!

~Kaitlin