Whipped

Prologue

"Sit back!" Mason reprimanded me aggressively, pulling my arms back and tying them with together with one of his leather belts. The smooth material slid over my wrists, creating cool chills that radiated up my spine, and sparked electricity through my scalp.

I obeyed him without hesitation leaning back onto my heels looking up at him through my lashes, his chiseled features were concentrated, on the fastening of my restraint. His blue eyes flitted to mine briefly before focusing back on my wrists. "Don't look at me like that Katerina"  He yanked my head back by my hair. I let out a guttural moan in surprise."Or I'll have to do something about it."  He pressed his lips to my ear, "Lean onto your stomach, love." He released my hair. 

I shivered, nearly creaming into the maroon colored lace around my hips, I pushed forward as best as I could with the belt around me, into the awaiting duvet. 

He left my side briefly, making me twinge a little bit. Where is he going?  

The bed sunk down as he laid on top of my back, careful not to put all of his weight on me. His hands once again found themselves interwoven into my long dark hair, my body was humming with pleasure awaiting his next move. 

He pulled my hair back once again and I purred with satisfaction, "You do remember our safe word right, Katerina." He pushed his hips into my back, while running his nose up my neck, behind my ear, and into my hair, his erection digging into the dimple on my back.

"Yes.." I breathed out the only valid answer I could think of, my pulsating core was taking over my mind like a monster truck on a one lane highway. "Please Mason..." Escaped my lipstick clad lips accidentally. I knew I shouldn't have said it, but I wanted what would come with it. I would come with it. Double entendres really don't suit you Kat. 

"Patience love." He let go of my hair to place sensuous lips onto my back, leaving a trail of searing kisses all the way to my core. He used his teeth to pull down the lace to my knees, his soft calloused hands- the hands that caressed my hair, and show'd me impressive card tricks the first night we were together, the hands that had brought me to my release time after time even when I thought I might never make it- pushed my hips up so that I was kneeling, with my chest still on the pillows. 

"Take them off." He demanded his Dominant voice ever so apparent. 

I used my knees to wiggle the lace down to my ankles, I had gotten quite good at the art of removing undergarments without my hands. Definitely something to be proud of Kat. 

He removed the lace from my heels throwing the offending material to the side of the bed. His five o' clock shadow brushed the inside of my thighs, I clenched together in surprise, strong grip on the back of my knees kept me from crushing him to me. 

"Was someone a bad girl today?" He slid a finger across my sex and I shivered, my restrained palms growing a thin sheet of sweat to them. 

"Yes, Sir." I responded quickly, not wanting to piss him off any further. You would like that wouldn't you? Piss him off so that he can make your punishment worse. 

"That's right Katerina, now the whole time I'm pleasuring you I don't want to hear a thing from that big mouth of yours. Or else I tease you for hours on end without letting you find any release." Oh god. Is that even legal?

"Yes, sir." I shook at the thought of not being able to make a noise during this entire scene. 

"Good girl." He brushed his lips across my burning core, I was practically dripping for him. 

A gust of a breath ripped through my chest, the impending moan was soundless, as I half heartedly tried to keep up with my punishment. 

His tongue swirled around me and buried my face in the pillows stifling the moan as best as I could. Please don't notice that.

He didn't seem to as he continued uninterrupted, he pleasured me to no end.

Oh god please make it stop, I have to scream.  

The irony in that.

He kept at it for an agonizing two minutes, before his self control dwindled. In a flash he stood up, and dragged me to the edge of the bed. 

"Knees now." He demanded his lustful voice was like sex to my ears.

I scrambled to my knees still facing away from him, my breasts uncomfortable on the duvet. 

Those hands- his  hands outlined the curve of my waist to and settled on my hips. 

I could feel him present at my entrance, and I wanted to scream and writhe against my better judgement but I held completely still. 

"You're such a good girl." He whispered softly, wrapping my hair around his knuckles and thrusting into me, hard. 

Kat Karomakov is a successful stockbroker, born into an upper class household residing in the wealthy  neighborhood New York County. Climbing the ladder from coffee courier to one of the six leading stockbrokers in the country was no easy feat, therefore she takes shit from no one, so to speak. One celebratory party and several apple martinis later, she stumbles (quite literally) into Mason Caufield the owner of a private law firm responsible for the arrest of Bernie Madolf, Allen Stanford, and other suspected Ponzi scheme individuals. After a impromptu night with Mason, she finds that he has a rather interesting lifestyle. 

 Thanks for reading that little snippet! This is my first BDSM story, as you can tell it's not all about that sexy loving, there is a plot to it. Please leave your comments/ questions/ and concerns down below and I'll be sure to get to them soon! Love you guys <3

~Jaynet_Stewart