ferbruary love

rule no. 14
i suggest you to not take so much sugar at this time and eat fries instead

Luke has been here in our year
since God knows how long.

Who knows this white boy can survive the heat of the country? He used to be so white and now he looks so red (exaggeration here).

"how is it so cold now?" luke asked

"I don't know. Don't you want the weather?"

"not that I don't like it but this is new since the day I came here"

It has gotten a little bit quiet. Then he asked, "don't you think I'm being a burden in this house? I mean... I just went here without even thinking what might your family think"

"not a bit. why are you even asking?"

"I don't know"
-
Luke and I went to the mall which is one of the most stupid idea I've ever did.

One, I mean why would I go to the mall when it is freaking valentine's and all the fucking lovey-dovey couples are here? Second, luke can be mobbed anytime but then he insisted. He said he wanted to be normal.

"luke I wanna go home" I pleaded to him

"not yet mel. I haven't bought jollibee fries yet"

"but-" great. I just saw my former high school classmates hanging out here too. (they're the musical.ly squad or so I call it)

I hate it. the girls even brought their boyfriends which is including my previous crush.

"what are you looking to?"

"uh, uh- my classmates in high school. Can I request you something stupid?"

"sure as long as it won't include me dancing in public"

"Can you act as my boyfriend just for the meantime?" and then I blushed, not really, I'm not the kind who blushes easily.

-
"Mel, ikaw ba yan?"

"Ibang-iba ka na talaga mel. Ganda!"

Okay... why do they seem to be so overwhelmed seeing me? I mean we never were close before so what's the point? All they do is just to copy my answers during exams.

"is that luke hemmings?"

"uh... yes?" I said. And my freaking classmate did just hug him. no one but me should do that.

And then luke pushed her away gently.

"I have a girlfriend"

"really? Who?" she asked

"her" he pointed at me
-
Jollibee- a fast food chain in philippines

ikaw ba yan?= is that you?

ibang-iba ka na talaga mel.Ganda!= you look different. So gorgeous!

That's it! Please comment your reactions. That'll help me a lot!