rain rain away

rule no. 12

don't let the rain ruin your happiness... literally and figuratively.

pak

i woke up with someone just slapped me on my face.

"what the fuck?!" i shouted, i saw luke with an adorable puppy smile and dimples popping-

"sorry, there's a mosquito?"

"it'll be better if you just let him sucked blood on me"

"but it'll ruin your beautiful face-"

i stopped him hearing sounds of droplets of water at the corner of my room. tae.

"shit! shit! oh my holy shit!"

"hey stop cussing... it's bad"

"but didn't you realize how bad it is to see the rainwater entering the household?" i said

*

i did just let my dad fix the damage on the ceiling of my room that results to some leakage if you called it there in english countries.

we're here inside the campus where i studied when i was in high school. anyway there's a typhoon coming.

i don't even know why i brought luke here. there weren't a real purpose why we're even here.

"why are the students smiling?"

"why are some of them looking at me weirdly?"

"why are some teachers greeting us?"

"why are you doing the mano thing to them?"

"anak ng puta! luke you sound like olaf. shut up!"

"fuck you too" he said and then gestured like he is zipping his mouth.

"gladly" i said with a smirk. i never thought i would say this as an awkward 4'11 ft. girl

i entered the all too familiar building. ahh... the memories.

"why are we even here?" luke suddenly asked

"oh! welcome to my alma mater, marcelo h. del pilar national highschool. now, just go with the flow and let me tour you"

then i straightly went to the spfl room and i immediately saw my previous classmate now a teacher.

she met my gaze and then told her students.

"okay, students she is mrs. mel hemmings i'm telling you. siya yung unang nagbigay ng award sa foreign language program"

the students looked at me

"omg! luke of 5sos? my auntie is a fan!"

"class, keep quiet!"

i blushed. god, my surname isn't hemmings?!

"did she just called you?" luke suddenly asked in a sudden

"okay luke... let's go to my most favorite teacher" i said changing the topic

we went to a familiar faculty and saw my 9th grade english teacher alone.

"maaaammm!" i shouted hugging her excitedly. she did the same.

wanna know why she's my favorite? she fuckin told me don't lose hope and you're gonna meet that band you like.

"so who are you?" she asked eyeing on luke.

"uhmm he's-" i trailed off

"ako po ang boyfriend niya"

"oh? an australian who speaks filipino. nice pick dear."

and the it started to rain again.

*

tae- poop

anak ng puta- son of a bitch

siya yung unang nagbigay ng award sa foreign language program- the first one who gave the foreign language program an award

ako po ang boyfriend niya-im her boyfriend

is my update alright? idk... long time no write. sorry.

maligayang bati luke hemmings
happy birthday luke hemmings!