09

[ Hwang Eun-ji / 황은지 ]  

"M-manager-noona," I opened my mouth to talk but she quickly cut me off, "You know, you've done something dangerous."

My eyes widened and the words I wanted to say got caught up in my throat, "I-I.. Uh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to d-do it.. I swear! I was planning on going back to the dorm afterwards! I didn't mean to worry you guysㅡ"

"It's not that. You went on a.. date? with Bangtan's Suga, right?" Sne spoke calmly, "It says in your contract that you can date someone after 5 years. After 5 years, not during those 5 years. You know what'll happen now, right?"

My heart sunk and my entire career flashed before my eyes.

"Am I going to g-get kicked out of the group?"

She nodded sadly, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to get kicked out but you didn't fulfill your part in your contract."

Tears started to well up in my eyes and Manager-noona hugged me. Seconds after, she started shaking uncontrollably and thenㅡ

"HAHAHAHAHA I didn't believe you would fall for that!" She burst out laughing, almost in tears. "W-what?" I wiped my tears away and she gripped on her knees, still trying to stop laughing.

"You aren't getting kicked out! Infact, ever since you and Suga spread throughout the internet, Bangtan's manager contacted me and we have made an agreement."

"What agreement?"

"That you'll be making appearances to the public with Suga."

W-wait a minute, hold up.

"What?" My voice came out as a whisper and Manager-noona laughed softly at me, "You're going to see Bangtan's Suga for a very long time and oh, the fans started to vote for you and Suga to appear on a new TV show!"

"There's a new TV show? Wait, we got nominated to be on that showㅡ"

"Yes, that new show is called, '2 idols, 1 house'. Two idols, a boy and a girl of course, are going to stay in one house and there will be challenges for them that they have to overcome as a couple. If the show gains more viewers, they will continue filming the two idols. If it gets boring, they'll stop."

"If we do get featured on that show, when are we going to live in together?" I scratched my cheek gently while a lot of thoughts run through my head.

"You're very excited, eh? You're going to live in right away but of course if you aren't free that date, we'll move it to the next day. Even if the group has a show somewhere near, you'll still sleep in that house but if you have a show in another country, the show insists the both of you to skype and they'll stream that."

Me and Yoongi?

In a show?

A lot of 'what-ifs' went through my mind and my heart's beat started to raise.

"Are you okay? You look pale, Eunji."

"I-Iㅡ"

My vision started to get blurry and I can see small spots of black. I felt my knees go numb and then I fell on the floor before passing out.

a/n: weird chapter?? hahaha. 2 idols, 1 house is just made up. idk if it really exists haha. short chapter, sorry. BTW, IF YOU WANT, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS, pineapple boy and impostor, IT'S NICE, I PROMISE.

p.s: pineapple boy will be updated after i finish this ff but i'm thinking about publishing just the first chap?? idrk hahaha i'm lame.