06

[ Hwang Eun-ji / 황은지 ] 

me: I AM HERE!!

me: i can't see you!! where are you??

me: giyoon?

me: i need to set my phone aside for a moment. just text me if you're here!!

"Eunji? Who are you texting?" Jiyeon raised her brow at me before trying to peek at my phone. "Ah, just eomma." I smiled at her and she nodded slowly, looking unconvinced. "You better stop texting right now since we have to go and interact with the fans." She placed her hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle pat before taking a seat beside me.

The first fan walked to Shin-hye's place and chatted with her for a bit before getting her shirt and album signed. After Shin-hye, she went to Han Soo and then Jiyeon before going to me.

"H-hi.. I'm In Ha.." She shyly smiled at me and bowed before gently giving me her 'royalty shirt' and album. "So, how is the fan meet so far?" I smiled back at her and signed her things. "It's the best! It is so worth it to see you guys in person!" She got her things and stuffed it inside her bag before grabbing a mint green wristband and giving it to me, "H-here's a little present to show my love for you.. I also gave the other members a wristband so you all can match."

Then, she bowed at me and thanked me before leaving the venue. Another fan came up to me and then another after another. Hours passed by and I still couldn't see a blonde guy in all black.

"Maybe he catfished me?" Thoughts ran through my head as I signed another fan's album and shirt.

"T-thank you so much! I, uh.. this is yours! Please take care of it!" She gave me a kumamon plushie and a smile began to creep its way to my lips.

"Thank you so much! This is so cute! I will cherish it forever!" I stood up and hugged her. Her cheeks got red and she thanked me and bowed before leaving the venue. I sat down and admired the kumamon plushie.

"This reminds me of Giyoon.. Aish, why am I even thinking about him?" I mentally scolded myself before setting it aside.

"30 more minutes until the fanmeet ends!" Our manager reminded us and we nodded.

Even with a lot of things going on, I still couldn't stop thinking.

"Kumamon boy, where are you?"

Reaching over to my bag, I grabbed my phone and sent him messages.

me: THE EVENT IS ALMOST OVER.

me: WHERE ARE YOU?? ㅠㅠ

Suddenly, people started to squeak. I jumped up from my seat to look at whatever is causing the commotion.

"Oh my god! Min Yoongi is here!"

"Suga oppa! Waaah!"

"Best fanmeet event ever! We get to meet another idol!"

My brain paused for a bit. "Min Yoongi..?"

His blonde hair stood out from the crowd and he wore a mask and all black. I felt my heart beat faster as we finally locked gazes. He removed his mask and waved at me, flashing me his cute gummy smile. Then, he began walking towards me whilst typing something on his phone. When he was finally in front of me, my phone buzzed and I checked it.

1 new message.

k.b: I'm here : )

I looked up at him again, cheeks flushed red. He flashed me his cute gummy smile again before placing his hand over mine.

"It's finally nice to meet you, Eunji."

a/n: sorry for the short chapter (?) but eeey, they finally met omg!!