02

[ Hwang Eun-ji / 황은지 ]

"Eunji, what took you so long? You got lost, didn't you~?" Han Soo asked teasingly as I took a seat beside her. The other members of our group laughed and I rolled my eyes, "Actually, Shin-hye didn't tell me what café I was supposed to go to and because of her, some stranger thinks that I'm a weirdo now. So thanks a lot, Shin-hye. Thanks a lot."

"Really? Pft, hahaha!" Shin-hye laughed so hard that her knuckles turned white from gripping on her leggings. The other members joined along, making me more frustrated. After the laughing died down, I grabbed my phone and checked for any notifications.

1 new message.

"I already added you on my contacts and sent you a text." Shin-hye waved her phone in front of me.

"Mhm." I responded curtly, opening the message.

unknown number: eun-ji :---)

I added her on my contacts and named her under the name, 'shin-hye'.

me: :P

Her phone lit up and she checked the screen. Her eyes lit up and snapped up to my direction, "Really, Eunji? I put effort just to type that message and you just sent me a silly face?"

I stuck my tongue out at her and set my phone down. The waiter came with our coffee and pastries, setting it down carefully on the table. "Here is your order- Wait, aren't you the girl group? Royalty? Oh my god! Me and my little sister are fans!" He eyed us all in shock and his cheeks began to burn up, "Uh, c-can you all please sign this?"

He gave us a little notepad and started breathing heavily. I signed the notepad first before passing it around to the other members. Jiyeon was the last to sign and she gave the notepad to the waiter whilst showing him her award-winning smile.

" C-can I take a picture with you guys?" We all nodded in agreement and fixed our appearances. "1.. 2.. 3!" He took a lot of selcas with us before thanking us and leaving us.

My phone buzzed after a few minutes.

1 new twitter notification.

"@kingleejieun: uwaaah! I just met @royalty! they are so pretty in real life! my heart can't take it anymore! [photo attached]"

The rest of the members must've seen it because they let out a giggle. I placed my phone at the back pocket of my jeans and turned my head to look at the guy only to see him looking back at me. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I smiled at him before nodding at him and turning to face my precious food. The scent of my hot drink was enough to make me feel like I'm in heaven. 

Little by little, I sipped on my drink and ate my cheesecake. "You know what sucks? We aren't going to hang out like this anymore because we'll be preparing for our debut after this." Jiyeon rolled her eyes and poked at her cake. 

"Yeah, we have to keep going but all this hard work will surely pay off once we become a well-known girl group! Imagine that! We'll have international fans!" Han Soo cheerfully smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up.

"Are you all done? Manager noona wants us to go to the studio by 11." Shin-hye sets her drink aside and rests her chin on the back of her palm.

I checked my wristwatch and groaned, "It's 10:58."

The rest of the members did a facepalm and stood up, slinging their bags over their shoulders. I stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder as well before thanking the café's staff and walking out of the café.

1 new message.

shin-hye: why did you just call me??

I looked over at Shin-hye, who was fixing her hair, and texted back.

me: we just talked in person?? what do you mean??

shin-hye: oh god, did you just butt-dial me?

I swiped the screen downwards to make the earlier messages appear.

I just realized that I just butt-dialed the guy I sent wrong messages to. It also dawned on me that I haven't changed his name under my contacts. I quickly changed his name to 'k.b' which is short for 'kumamon boy'.

I mentally groaned and pinched my cheeks before replying.

me: oh my god, i'm very sorry! you must think that i'm doing these things intentionally. ㅠㅠ

k.b: it's alright. why haven't you deleted my number though?

me: well, you seem like a great person to be friends with. plus, i was in a hurry to meet up with my friends.

k.b: you finally found the right place? congrats! : )

me: that doesn't sound like a compliment. :---(

k.b: maybe it isn't. ; )

k.b: just kidding.

I was about to reply back but Jiyeon snapped her fingers in front of my face, startling me and making me almost drop my phone. "Text later, princess. We have to go to the studio now." She grabbed my wrist, ignoring my shocked expression and shoved me inside the van.

"What was holding our little Eunji up?" Shin-hye looked at me from the other side of the seats and Jiyeon smirked, "She was texting someone."

"Texting someone? Eunji, you didn't tell me that you already have a boyfriend!" Han Soo gasped and completely turned to look at me. "Wait, Eunji? Boyfriend? Our little Eunji is a lady now~!" Shin-hye teased me, making me blush fifty shades of red.

"I don't have a boyfriend! I was just texting the guy from earlier!" I defended myself, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't have to hide anything from us, Eunji~ We're your sisters and we will love you no matter what happens!" Han Soo patted my back whilst Jiyeon and Shin-hye hummed in agreement.

I hid my phone inside my rucksack and stared out of the window. Arguing with them would be pointless right now since they're stubborn. They teased me for a few more minutes but stopped when they realized that I was silent. I peeked over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of them scrolling through their phones.

I placed my elbow on the arm rest and rested my chin on the back of my palm. The van rushed past through people and colorful yet busy streets. My eyes felt tired little by little and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

wrong sent messages | min yoongi ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें