01

[ Hwang Eun-ji / 황은지 ]

Valentine's Day.

Probably not the day that I should be looking forward to right now because I'm single but.. who said that single people shouldn't have fun during Valentine's Day? I can celebrate it with my friends, right? Who needs guys when you have friends? Plus, I can pig out and eat a lot of food during Valentine's! A great thing to look forward to, am I right?

"Eunji! We're going to the cafe now since you're so slow!" Shin-hye yelled from the living room. "You have my new number, right? Just call me if you get lost!" She added and thenㅡ

Slam!

"Pft, alright then. It's not like I'm going to get lost." I muttered in a frustrated tone and shoved my phone and earbuds on my white rucksack.

I lazily placed it over my shoulder and trudged through the dorm. Our dorm is a little bit small since me and my friends are still a small girl group called, 'Royalty'. Sounds cute, right? Our little fandom is called, 'Queens and Kings'. Kind of silly but we really wanted to make our fans feel very special. Don't worry though, we're still coming up with more names to call our little family!

I went out of the dorm and let out a big breath.

"You can do this, Eunji! I believe in you!" I mentally cheered myself before walking towards wherever my feet are taking me. "Okay.. wait, what cafe were they talking about?" I stopped on my tracks and grabbed my phone out of my bag.

"What was Shin-hye's number again? 010-1293-9287?" Sighing, I texted that number.

me: shin-hye! you didn't tell me which cafe i'm supposed to go to!  ㅠㅠ 

seen.

me: SHIN-HYE!! I'M LOST!! HELP ME!!

seen.

me: IF YOU DON'T REPLY, I WILL BURN ALL YOUR RILAKKUMA PLUSHIES!

shin-hye: excuse me?

me: shin-hye don't do this to me right now. i thought you loved me. ㅠㅠ

shin-hye: who is shin-hye?

me: don't play games with me right now! :---(

shin-hye: that's the ugliest sad face i have ever seen in my life.

shin-hye: and by the way, this isn't shin-hye or whoever your friend is.

shin-hye: i don't know how you got my number but please delete it. goodbye.

me: SHIN-HYE, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT CAFE YOU GUYS ARE AT. I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR STUPID GAMES RIGHT NOW. I AM COLD AND HUNGRY. I WANT MY PRECIOUS COFFEE AND PRECIOUS CHEESECAKE.

shin-hye: i'm not playing games with you. want to test it right now?

shin-hye is calling...

"This isn't Shin-hye. Satisfied?" It was a guy's voice.

"W-what.. If you aren't Shin-hye then.. Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bother you! U-uh, have a nice day, stranger!" I apologized frantically whilst looking around the street.

The guy chuckled and the sound of a door opening can be heard. "I have to go now. Good bye."

I was about to say something but he dropped the call already.

"Rude.." I thought and looked at my phone before typing a message.

me: if you aren't shin-hye, then who are you?

shin-hye: kumamon's soulmate : )