Positively Leaving.

**Ryan's POV**

Once we were all back from the zoo, Abi put Madison down for her nap so we were in our room snuggling. I had my arms around her waist tightly, while she faced me. Her fingers lightly traced my exposed chest tattoo. My phone buzzed, so I moved one of my arms away from her slowly to grab it. I looked at the text

To: Me

Hey man. There's a bit of an emergency with one of the new tracks.

Come help. Need your vocals again.

Thanks.

From: Ian Keaggy

I sighed. I told her I'd be free for the whole two months. She's not going to like this.

"Hey Abi?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"I have to go to the studio for an emergency with one of the new tracks. I'm sorry I didn't know this was gonna happen, and ill be back in a couple hours."

"Okay..Yeah that's fine. I'll just take a nap. I'm tired anyway." She rolled over and closed her eyes. I know she's pissed. I sighed and grabbed my leather jacket. I put on my shades and then went over to the edge of the bed. I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. I let out another sigh, then whispered, "I don't want to leave you. I hope our vacation will make up for everything." And with that, I left the house.

**Abi's POV**

I heard Ryan close the front door as he left. I was just pretending to sleep, so I heard him whispering to me. I'm definitely not mad at him. I just miss him a lot, even though he's here I know he's still got HCR in the back of his mind. I just hope the vacation will be everything he wants it to be.

I heard the door creek open, so I looked to see Madison crying.

"Mommy I had a bad dream..." She sniffed. I carefully got off my bed and scooped her up into my arms. I placed her onto the bed and then asked her, "What happened in your dream?"

"You and daddy weren't together anymore." She cried.

"Oh, sweetheart. Me and daddy love each other very much. We won't break up." I assured her.

"But in my dream daddy was with another girl that wasn't you mommy."

"Well, that won't happen sweetie. It was just a dream." I calmed her down by rubbing her back.

I laid her back down on my bed, and she closed her sleepy eyes again. I laid next to her as I texted Maegan. Her and Chord got married awhile ago, and now she's pregnant. She's always asking me for advice...mainly because she hasn't told Chord yet.

I remember when I told Ryan that I was pregnant...

**FLASH BACK****ABI'S POV**

I finally had taken all three of the tests. I had been throwing up all week, and I figured since me and Ryan had sex...I might be pregnant. I looked down at the 1st test.

Positive.

Second test:

Positive.

Third test:

Positive.

I started crying. Ryan and I aren't even married, so he could very well leave alone with this child. I know he said that he wants a future with me...but I don't know. I got my keys and drove to the doctors office.

Once I was out of the doctors office, I started really crying.

The. Tests. Were. Correct.

I drove home with tears in my eyes, and I walked in the door to see Ryan. There's no way out of telling him. He already saw me crying.

"Abi!?!! What's wrong?" He asked very concerned.

"I'm...pregnant..." I said shakily. He stood there frozen. "SAY SOMETHING GOD DAMNIT." I yelled. I didn't mean to yell.

"Mine?" He asked.

"Who else Ryan? I don't sleep with other guys while I'm dating you." I said annoyed. His eyes softened, and then he smiled. He came close to me and wiped away my tears with his thumb. He then lightly placed his hand on my stomach. He pecked my lips, and them knelt down so he was face to face with my pregnant belly.

"My little rockstar, you've just made my life ten times better. I'm going to be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad. I love you." He whispered. I smiled big and then he came up to hug me. "Abi I love you so much. You are not only the love of my life...but you're carrying our first born. I love you. I love you. I love you. And I love the one on the way. We are going to get married before this baby is born. I want he or she to have the best life possible." He assured me. I smiled and we continued to hug. I love him so much.

**END OF FLASHBACK**