The Struggle Of Skype

**Abi's POV**

Ryan's been gone for about 3 months now. He's on tour with his band Hot Chelle Rae. After our wedding, everything's been very hectic. For starters we had our little baby Madison who is now 5. She's so precious and means the world to both me and Ryan. I love waking up to her making noise in the kitchen, then coming out to see her smiling face as she tries to make herself breakfast.
She's very independent, (or she tries to be) and she is the sweetest thing ever. But she keeps my hands full.
Another thing, Ryan's career is really taking off. He's either on tour or getting ready for another tour. It's nice. I love seeing him living his dream, and I love that he's happy. I support him 100%. I just miss him so much though. When he is home he tries his best to stay home, but they are always writing so it's difficult for him to not be with his band mates. So less Ryan and Abi time. I just miss our alone time I guess. But I mean I'm not complaining. I love what's going on with my life. I got a job offer as a part time personal choir teacher. Kids who aren't in public school and their schools don't offer choir, can have me come to their house and they can learn how to sing!
It's really amazing.

"Mommy I'm hungry..." Madison states as we are walking down the street taking me out of my thoughts.
"You just ate 10 minutes ago darling?" I questioned.
"So? I'm still hungry." She complained.
"We will get food when we get home, we are almost there." I reassured her. We kept walking and every now and then I'd lean down and tickle Madison a bit. She would giggle and walk a bit faster. We got to our front porch and I put the key into the door. I jiggled the key a bit and the door unlocked. We both went inside. I took off Madison's winter coat, and took off her little winter boots. She smiles with her cheeks slightly red from the cold. I pick her up and take her to the kitchen, where I start to make her a PB&J sandwich. She hums lightly as I make the sandwich. She's always humming or making noises. She takes after her father.
"Here you go." I handed her the plate and she starts eating the sandwich. I hear my Skype ringtone and I turn to the other counter and open the computer. A smile appears on my face when I see its Ryan. Now-a-days me and Ryan base our relationship off Skype.

"Hey Ry." I say with a smile.
"I miss you." He sighs. I look down a bit and then back up at him. He has tears on his cheeks.
"Don't cry, you'll be back soon enough."
"Soon enough isn't soon enough. I want to hold you and my baby in my arms." He admits.
I look down to see Madison pulling on my pant leg. I lift her up to see daddy and she smiles.
"Hi baby. I miss you." Ryan says.
"Hi daddy!!!" She practically yells.
"You taking care of mommy for me?" He asks. I smile and she nods. "That's what I like to here!" He smiles at her and then makes a goofy face.
I just really want him back.