Sunrise Zoo Animals

**Ryan's POV**

My eyes began to be bothered by the sunlight seeping through the curtains in our bedroom. They opened and were greeted by Abi's sweet face. Her nose slightly scrunching up, and then back to normal. My heart swelled at the thought of the events from last night. I tightened my grip around Abi, just being in our bliss to finally hold her in my arms.

I felt her stir in her sleep, and then slowly her eyes fluttered open. She smiled at me, and nuzzled her face into my bare chest.

"Good morning beautiful. I love you so much." I said stroking her brown wavy hair that made her look like a goddess. She's so perfect.

"Good morning to you too." She mumbled. I smiled at her weak voice because she just got up. She then reluctantly got out of my grasp. She grabbed some new clothes, and put them on her bare body. I followed suit. I can't wait to see my baby girl.

I rushed out of our room, and walked over to Madison's room. I opened the door, and I saw Madison sleeping soundly. I walked over to her quietly.

"Madison....Madison...." I quietly talked to her. "Wake up baby.." Her small eyelids fluttered open. She saw me and then smiled. She reached her hands out and motioned for a hug. I picked her up out of bed and held my precious baby in my arms. She's perfect.

"I missed you so much." I breathed.

"I missed you too daddy." She said happily.

"Let's go make breakfast for mommy!" I said as I put her down and offered her my hand to hold. She took my hand and then skipped while I walked. Her brown curls remind me so much of her mother, and she has my brown eyes. She's so gorgeous. I could not have been blessed with a better child. I really won the lottery.

Once we made breakfast we all sat down to eat. I'm glad because I was hungry.

"So what should we do today?" Abi asked.

"Well I was thinking, we could all go to the zoo." I asked.

"THE ZOO!?!?" Madison squealed.

"Looks like we're going to the zoo!" Abi laughed. Madison started to babble on and on about all the different Zoo animals she wanted to see, and asked questions about them too.

We drove to the zoo, and when we got there Madison had already taken off all excited. We told her to stay close, and she did.

"So I was thinking...We should go on a vacation...just you and me. Drop Madison off at Taylor and Jamie's place. Only for a weekend of course, but it would be nice." I smirked a bit.

"That sounds wonderful. Where would we go?" She asked

"I was thinking New York?" He offered.

"We will see." I said smiling at Madison as she looked at all the animals.