Back For You

**Abi's POV**

I got Madison's PJ's out, and neatly set them on her now made bed. I smiled at the little polka dots on them and them went to go check on Madison in the shower.

"Madi honey, are you almost done?" I asked through the door.

"Yes." I heard. A few seconds after that the water shut off. She came out wrapped in a towel.

"You better be careful you look like a burrito! Somebody might eat you!" I playfully said to Madison. She squealed and ran into her room and shut the door. I waited and then she came out with her PJ's on. But she had her top on backwards. I chuckled at her and then helped her fix it. Once it was fixed, I scooped her up into my arms and took her to her new 'Big Girl Bed'. I lifted up the covers and set her down. She turned over on her stomach and then said, "Goodnight mommy.." She then closed her eyelids as I returned the goodnight.

I went to my room and laid on my king size bed. It's so empty without Ryan. I turned on the TV and went to the Music Interview channel. Ryan's band does a lot of interviews on this channel. Right now Parachute was talking. I picked up my phone and texted Ryan.

A- I miss you.

I sent the message. He's in a different time zone right now. I bet he's playing a show so I'm not expecting am answer. I then texted Taylor.

A- Hey Taylor, do you know when the boys are coming back?

She replied pretty quickly.

T- idk. Jamie won't tell me. Has Ryan told you?

A- Why would I ask you if I knew? Haha

She didn't reply after that. That's weird...I'm gonna ask Ryan when he answers his phone.

Anyway, Taylor and Jamie have been dating for 3 years now, and Jamie still hasn't made his move yet on marriage. They are still so adorable. Jamie always does sweet things for her too.

My phone buzzed. I checked it.

R- Come downstairs.

I smiled so large my teeth would fall out if I smiled any bigger. That must mean Ryan's home.

I ran downstairs only to be greeted by the love of my life. He engulfed me in a giant hug and them he kissed my lips.

"I missed doing that." He whispered knowing Madison was asleep. I felt a tear coming down my cheek, and I was unable to speak. I missed him so much.

"Hey don't cry. This is a happy time!" He wiped the tear away with his thumb.

"Blonde hair?" I questioned with a giggle.

"I wanted to surprise you." He said bashfully. I playfully messed it up, and then smirked.

"Thanks." He said sarcastically.

"Anytime." I winked.

"How long are you home?" I asked.

"2 months. And we already have the new album done, so no writing. IM ALL YOURS!" He said we a smile.

"Oh my god that's great!" I gushed. He smiled at me and just stared. "What?" I asked blushing. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

"No you're face is absolutely perfect. How is that possible?" I laughed and then hugged him again.

"Oh Madison is gonna be so happy to see you!" I smiled real big.

"I know! I can't wait to see that curly haired girl of ours." He said excitedly. "But right now...I think it's Abi and Ryan time..." He said as he backed me up against the wall. His lips met mine and we started a heated make-out. I missed this so much. He picked me up gracefully and tip-toed up to the bedroom. He shut the door, and said, "Now Abi...we don't want to wake Madison now do we? So we have to be very quiet" He said while straddling me. I nodded.