Chapter 11

Keep A Heart

Chapter 11

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

Blair's POV:

I loved the sight of Harry flustered and frustrated. I felt the exact same, but tamed myself. All I really wanted to do as we said goodbye to the boys and Sadie was to push Harry against the wall right beside us and kiss him roughly.

All I knew is once we were finally alone, interesting things would be happening. My heart was pounding in my chest as I hugged each and every one of them goodbye, hating to see them leave, but yet still urging for them to leave faster.

"I'll try and come over in a couple days." Sadie tells me as she exits the door, and I sound a 'mhmm' before the door is sealed closed.

"Seemed like it took forever for them to go." His hot breath was on my neck, and I knew he hovered over me from behind.

I wanted to pounce on him, but I simply just spin around to face him, his eyes already a shade darker. I lean up, pressing my puckered lips to the line of his strong jaw before patting his chest with my hand. "How about a swim?" I ask him.

"How about we get this off of you?" He says instead, tugging at the hem of my shirt. I smack his hands away, but take a hold of one of them.

"How about.....a swim?" I ask again, a smirk tugging up my lips as I tug him to our patio door.

His eyes weren't on my face, as well as mine not on his. We stumbled upon our feet as we scurried outside to our backyard. The night air was cool, and there was a little wind, but not bad enough to stop us. As we reach the fence that leads out to our underground pool, I wasn't even able to unlatch the hinge. Harrys hands grip my hips with force to spin me around, back being pinned to the wooden fence as sharp breaths tumble passed my lips, but Harry seals them with his own.

He groans against the kiss, making me arch my back to press my chest against his. When his lips detach from mine to start trailing down my neck, my breaths come out in gasps as I reach over my head for the latch of the fence. I lean off of it to push it open, taking Harry with me before it slammed closed again.

"Harry." I breath out, capturing his attention from my neck. He looks up with reddened lips, curls a mess from my hands running through them.

"Lets try something." I tell him, and he waits impatiently for my next words to come, pinning his forehead to mine to wait for our lips to attatch again.

"No kissing." I say, and his brows furrow is curiosity.

"Builds more tension." I whisper.

"Challenge accepted." He grumbles.

"First one who caves, gets a love bite, the one who wins, gives it." He tells me. I nod my head. I know the type of love bites Harry is talking about, the kind that bruises and stings but has an odd pleasure to it also. He's given me one, but not to the extent I know he could.

"Deal." I say quickly, and reach for the hem of his shirt. It's removed swiftly, as he takes his time to remove mine, the material tickling my skin.

His green eyes trail over the skin appreciatively, and my cheeks heat even though he's seen me completely bare multiple times. "Oh God." His raspy voice sounds, twining his hands around my waist to pull me into him.

The cups of my bra press against his chest, and I so desperately wanted to kiss his lips, but settle on his collar bones, leaving him with nothing to do except trail his hands over my body. I feel his hands fumble for the button of my jeans, and we disconnect from each other for me to kick them off my legs. Next, Harrys pants are discarded, and our bodies connect again, migrating towards the pools edge.

I hear the water splash, and knew Harry had stepped onto the first step in the pool. His lips work on my upper chest, my hands twined into his hair. I squeal as he winds his arms tightly around my waist to hold my firmly to him, feet being lifted off the floor as he walks us backwards into the shallow end of the pool.

"It's cold." I giggle breathlessly, my recently shaven leg rubbing against Harrys.

"But you're hot."

I roll my eyes at his pathetic line, but let my eyes flutter closed as he loosens his grip on me the slightest bit, head leaning down to kiss my shoulder blades. "Do you want to kiss me?" His voice mumbles against my skin.

I remain silent, stubbornly not admitting the craving for his lips. "Because I want to kiss you." He informs me.

The ends of my hair are wet, the ones around my face damp and sticking to the sides of my face. I push Harrys curls from his face, and smile softly at him as he reaches up to do the same to me.

"I want to see your pretty face." He murmurs. I feel his fingers brush my wrist, looking down to see his long fingers taking the hair tie from it.

His large hands reach around me, gathering my long hair into the width of his hands to a pony tail at the back of my head. His lips pull up into a smirk, more on the right then on the left, and he works to wrap the rubber band around my hair. It took longer than what it would have taken me, but once he had done it, he took my face in his hands.

"I do want to kiss you." I admit to him.

"But not only here.." I tell him, index finger trailing over his full lips.

"But everywhere."

"Well, I'm not stopping you, baby." He whispers, making chills spread across my already goose-bumped body.

His hearty chuckle only made me shudder more. He knows what he does to me, and he can feel the chills on my body underneath his hands as he skims my sides.

Harrys POV:

I loved how I could do that to her, make her body cover in pleasurable chills just from words I speak to her. Her face is still between my hands, and I lean down, kissing her nose. Although all I wanted to do is strip her all the way down and have my way with her, I took time to appreciate everything. She stayed silent and still as I peppered kisses along her face, to everything but her lips. She whimpers in frustration, and rests her hand into the nape of my neck to pull me down to her, lips being pressed to my jaw for distraction of her want of my lips. Her hands claw at my back, making me grunt into her neck with every sloppy kiss she places up my neck and jaw.

The hardening in my boxers was very hard to ignore by now, and I had to keep telling myself to think of anything else other than kissing her pouted, perfect lips which trail up to my ear.

"I want you, Harry." She whispers. Her words make my heart pound, my hands which rest on her backside gripping firmly. And as if her words weren't enough to send me over the edge, she takes my earlobe between her teeth, nibbling.

"Jesus, I can't take it." I mutter, gripping her face to mine, leaning down to press my lips against hers.

I felt her mischievous smile against my lips. She knows she won, and that she controlled herself more than me. She giggles breathily into the sloppy, heated kiss. I bring her bottom lips between my teeth, biting at it, earning a sudden gasp from her.

"I win." She smirks.

The water sways around us as I walk us backwards, her body stumbling into mine as I lead us to the steps of the pool. I release the clasp of her bra and she shudders beneath my touch, something that always makes me smirk in return of.

"Just let me make love to you already."

"Not so quick, I believe we had a deal." She tells me, swollen, bottom lip being taken between her teeth.

I nod my head simply, "Have your way with me, babe." I tell her, surrendering myself to her touch.

She lets out a shaky, breathy laugh before winding an arm around my neck, her wet ponytail sprawled across her bare back, and shoulder. As her lips meet my neck I gather the hair over her shoulder, her hair darker in the water. I let out a throaty groan as her soft kisses turn into torturous once, her body pressing against mine as she nibbles at the sensitive skin. I skim my hands over her backside, encouraging her legs up and around my hips. She listens, hooking them around me without breaking her lips from my flesh. She sucked and bit, bringing blood to the surface to leave an intended bruise. I held her tight, taking the odd, stinging pleasure in with close eyes.

"Much worse than one you've ever given me." She breaths out, blue eyes flicking over her creations upon my neck. I hold her thigh with one hand, reaching up my hand to brush it over the love bite, wincing.

"Damn." I chuckle, earning a triumphant smirk from the beautiful, dark haired girl whose body is clinged to mine.

"Now, just make love to me."

******

After we had fled the pool and I carried Blair into the house, leaving puddles of water from our bodies down the hallway, I did what she told me to do. And now, she lies against my chest, everything but her naked back covered by the white sheet of our bed. She lays halfway on top of me, chest pressed to mine, soft legs wound in mine. Her hair which my hand combs through smells a bit like chlorine, and the lavender softener that Blair uses to wash our bedding floats in the air around us. Her breathing is even and steady, my hands trailing over the soft skin of her exposed back, the sheet covering right above her backside and down. The love bite she'd on my neck is splotched purple still, bruised.

I glance down to her face which is buried in my neck, witnessing her long, bare eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks. Her eyebrows cross, and she lets out a tired huff as she awakes, nuzzling her face deeper into my neck.

"Wakey wakey." I coo, my tone scratchy with morning voice.

She laughs tiredly, tickling my skin with her breath. "Morning." She answer. She lifts her hands, pushing her hair from her face as she turns her head up to me.

A smile graces her face, and she looks down to the sheet that covers half our bodies. Her cheeks beet read as she lifts herself onto her elbow, my eyes remaining planted to her face as she grabs the sheet, placing it over her exposed skin before cuddling up to me again.

"I don't like that." I tell her honestly.

"Don't like what?" She asks, cheek pressed to my chest.

"That you cover up. You were laying like that all morning." I tell her.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Why from me though? I've seen all of it." I laugh softly.

"Baby weight Harry." She murmurs.

I shake my head in disbelief, scoffing internally.

"Hey." I say sternly.

"What weight? You haven't changed a bit babe."

"You have to say that Harry." She laughs.

"No, I don't." I tell her.

I grab the sheet softly from her fingers, and she lends it over reluctantly. I push it back down to where it had been before, right above her bum, and press a kiss to her forehead.

"You're beautiful." I tell her.

"Thankyou." She answers, but I knew she still didn't believe it herself. Our child looks almost exactly like her, and she thinks that she's the most beautiful girl on the planet. Yet she won't believe that she is.

"Just don't cover up from me any more." I murmur.

****

"I think we may be able to take her home soon." Blair's smile is wide as she tells her father the latest update on Brynn.

"I want to see her so badly." He sighs.

"Right when we have her home we will bring her here." I tell him, making him nod his head with a happy smile. When we had arrived here, Blair instantly started gushing out details to him. I knew he saw the love bite on my neck even though I left my jacket on to try and hide it. He shook his head and murmured something about young children under his breath. Blair just gave me an amused look at I looked to her worriedly.

"When we held her for the first time, I thought she'd cry. But she didn't, it's like she just knew who we were." She says softly, eyes in a distant place as she glances to me briefly, a smile on her full lips.

"She knows she belongs to you guys." Her dad reaches over, squeezing Blair's knee which makes her giggle, squirming a little under his touch.

"That tickles, daddy." She tells him, swatting his wrinkled hand away gently and playfully.

I can tell he loves it when she calls him that. His eyes sparkle and gain a little more happiness than they had held before the word was spoken to him. "When are you going to be able to get out of here?" She asks him.

Peter sighs, "You know I'm never going to be out of her darlin'." He tells her.

She nods her head solemnly, "I know, but just to go out. To be able to come to our house for the day and be brought back here later in the evening." She speaks.

He shrugs his shoulders, pursing his lips together. I know Blair yearns for her father to get out of here. She wants him to be able to do things, to live.

"It's just, I never made time for you guys before mom died. And I feel like I took both of you for granted, and if I hadn't, you guys wouldn't have had to fly up here that day and mom would've never-"

"Blair, sweetheart." Her dad stops her, and my heart pounded in my chest unhappily as I saw her eyes clouding up with tears.

"I just want to make up the time I missed with you. I don't want to take it for granted anymore." She sniffles.

"What happened to mom isn't your fault. It was nobody's fault." He comforts her. I take hold of her hand, and she desperately squeezes at it.

"Don't think that way." I tell her, and she nods her head weakly. I knew she still believed it though.

"I want to try and get you out of this place sometimes. I want you to meet my friends. Sadie misses you....I miss you most of all." She laughs sadly.

Her father looked at her with a smile that agreed with her wants, but there was something hidden behind it. I couldn't quite place it because he hid it well, because he didn't want it to be found out.

"We'll try honey." He tells her.

~~~~~

Authors note:

Comment, and most of all vote!(:

I love you guys, and Thankyou for reading<33