Punishment recieved

Chapter 9

(Punishment recieved)

Dracula’s point of view

I walked calmly down the stairs as I made my way toward the dungeon. The air became colder as I descended. The air smelled musky leaving no doubt that any prisoners would be miserable in their cells.I went past several areas.As I got closer to an open area I used for water torture, I heard the sounds of crying and chains rattling.

A pleased smile crossed my face.My pet was already whimpering and I hadn’t laid a hand on her yet.I stopped before rounding the corner of the stone wall.I listened to her cry for a few moments.I loved the sound of fear in a woman’s cry.

Danielle let out an exasperated grunt. “I have to get free!” She whimpered as she pulled at the chains some more.

“It will do you no good to pull at the chains,” I told her rounding the corner.

“Stay away from me you monster!” She shouted at me as she backed up.

I couldn’t help but be amused at my pet. The redhead yelled at me trying to sound brave, but the fact that Danielle was trying to get as far away from me as possible revealed how truly afraid she was.

“That’s no way to speak to your master, Danielle,” I told her in a clear firm voice. “You’ve been very naughty.”

“You have no right to…” Danielle started to say.

“I have every right!” I snapped at her. “You are my property! Mine to do with as I wish!”

“No I’m…” Danielle started to say again.

“To give to whom I wish,” I added sensing my servant Brock’s presence. I watched as her eyes went wide as Brock stepped up revealing himself on my left. I smiled at her pleased with her fear. There had been a time when my servant had made use of the woman now chained before me.

“She doesn’t look as useful now,” Brock said not hiding his anger toward her. “The stench of slayer is on her.”

“Yes, she needs to be bathed,” I agreed keeping my eyes on the human woman.I watched as uncertainty entered the eyes of the already scared woman. “Clean my pet,” I ordered. “Completely.” Brock nodded and walking over to a cabinet took out a bucket and a scrub brush.

“No!” Danielle said horrified as Brock approached her. “You can’t!”

“You’re just my pet; he doesn’t need to be gentle,” I said unconcerned.

Danielle screamed as Brock approached her and ripped her shirt open. The buttons flew through the air in opposite directions. I didn’t stop him as he removed the rest of her clothes; cutting some of them free of her body.

The redhead tried to close her arms and cover herself as much as possible, but with her arms chained and almost fully extended above her, it was useless. I watched as Brock turned on a water hose that I knew would only produce very cold water. She screamed at the contact of water.I wasn’t sure if it was the coldness of the water or the harsh stream of water hitting her body that made her scream.

Brock had the sprayer on the harshest setting, but I didn’t care.Danielle meant nothing to me.It didn’t bother me that he was rough on the human woman. Brock dropped the hose and Danielle shivered as tears streamed down her face.Brock picked up a bottle of liquid soap and then squirted it at her several times before putting it back down.

I watched as horror entered her face as he picked up a rough scrub brush. “No! Please! No!” She pleaded looking at the stiff bristles.She quickly began trying to move her legs back and keep them closed.