We're having twins? (Emperror Hux AU)

K, but imagine Emperror Hux getting the news that his beloved wife just gave birth to a royal baby:

"Your Highness..." one of the servants enters the room, where the Emperror was discusing something with his advisor.

"Why, are you bothering me?" says Hux, not sparing a single look to the man.

"The Empress... the royal baby has just been born." he responds quietly, afraid of interrupting his emperror. Jumps as Hux turns his head rapidly and looks straight into scared servant's eyes.

"AND? How does she feel? Is it a boy? A girl?" the red headed man can't hide his excitement.

"The Empress insisted on telling you that in person..." the servant gets literally pushed away onto the door as Hux leaves the room to meet you. He gets to your chamber, pushes the handle. Closed? He can hear the key clang. A young woman is peeking through repealed door.

"I am sorry, Your Highness, the Empress is too tired with giving a birth -"

"Let my husband, your Emperror in, and maybe I will forgive you that impertinence" you speak up loud and demanding. A girl curles with fear, Hux smiles. You always had a sharp tongue but becoming an empress made you an intimidating woman he loves even more. As the door open, the Emperror walks in slowly.

"Everybody out" growls. All women flee in rush leaving you two alone. "How do you feel?" asks your husband kissing you. "Where's the baby? Is it a prince or a proncess?"

"Princess, two princesses."

"Twins? We're...we're having twins?!" Hux gives you the concerned look but then smiles like it's the best thing he has ever done, along with ruling the galaxy. "Where are they?"

You point on the little bed, standing next to you, with your chin. The red headed man stands up and approches his children. "They are beautifull" his voice is quiet. "They will rule the galaxy with an iron fist, painting their history with blood of their enemies" the Emperror whispers with passion.

"Good" you state, pleased with his words. "Honey?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Make the Galaxy bow to our daughters."

Hux smiles. "Let us see, what I can do" he places one more kiss on your head and leaves, so you could finally rest.