Chapter 19!

Hannah's POV-

I plugged in my iPod and music blasted out of it. I sat at the end of my bed and pulled off my heels, my feet were aching! I'll stick with my converses from now on! I cranked the volume up higher so I could hear it from my un-suite. Heading into the shower I pulled off my jeans, which was a struggle and lifted off my top. I climbed into the shower completely lost in the music.

I spent about 10 minutes in there before climbing out and wrapping myself in a towel. I walked over to the sink and reached for a empty box that was in my cabinet. I reached up to my eye and carefully took out my contacts. I grabbed my big glasses and shoved them on. I scrubbed off the make-up that hadn't completely came off in the shower and pulled on my pants and bra. I kept the towel around me and headed into my room. I ignored my wardrobe which had all the nice girly clothes in it and headed for my dresser. I opened the top drawer rifling through it, I left it open and crouched down to the bottom one finding a pair of leggings. Pulling them up I looked for a top hyking the towel up further. 

"Surprise!" Someone shouted from behind me. I jumped a foot in the air, managing to hit my head of the dresser as I did so. I threw my Hand up to my head and before i realised the towel slipped from my hands as I went to attack my visitor with a hairbrush.

"Shit!" I exclaimed looking down at myself. I looked up terrified till I noticed who was peeking their head in the window. Seth sat there grinning sheepishly. He stared at me before I screamed at him.

"DON'T LOOK!" He quickly covered his hands with his eyes as I grabbed the towel and covered myself with it. He was shaking with laughter.

"You can look now you asshole!" I said. He burst out laughing and I watched him before using the brush I was about to attack him with to brush my hair. I twisted it up in a knot on my head and folded my arms.

"I can't believe you were about to attack me with a hairbrush...now that's funny!"

I groaned.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I asked nodding towards him.

"I was just coming to see if I was still able to jump the ledge and get into your room by the window! I'd say I can!" He said.

"Okay, good to know! But if you ever do that again without me having a clue, I'm going to have a heartattack!" I said as he started laughing again. "I thought you weren't moving in till a couple of weeks!?" I continued.

"Well, yeah but I was just checking! I'm gunna go before you attack me with another hairbrush once I say this," He stood up on the ledge, I couldn't help but worry that he was going to fall, "but you look good in a towel!"

I lunged for him and he jumped reaching the other ledge, "See you at 7!" He shouted.

I groaned and then sighed. He was still the same old Seth. I watched him run away and then shut my window and locked it.

****

After the intrusion, I had managed to get myself dressed. I was wearing an over-sized top with a faded band on it. I had no idea who the band was, it was of Dale's t-shirt. Well, I found it in a bag his room anyway, the holdall was filled with over-sized t-shirts and shorts. I had a long beige Cardigan and a pair of converses, as well as the leggings. I had tied my hair in a loose plait at the side.

This was more like me. I wasn't the girl who liked make-up and girly clothes. Sometimes the odd occasion I would love to dress up and try to look the part. This was who I was...the geeky girl.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked on the coffee table near the home phone to see if I could find any leaflets for pizza. I searched and searched but could only find leaflets for Chinese. Oh well, that will have to do, I phoned it up and asked it to be delivered at Seth's house. I grabbed a plastic bag and shoved in some sweet that we usually had. I took some money off the counter and said bye to Dale and Dad. They were sitting in the living-room watching the football both with beer.