Chapter 10!

-Hannah's POV-

"Hey, hey, hey! Hannah, its me...your alright!" He said reasuringly, jumping up off the bed. He put his arms up slowly as he did so.

I took a deep breath. Seth was standing there. "Im s-sorry," I said, before sitting on the bed and bursting into tears. He grabbed me into a protective hug.

"No one is going to hurt you, you are perfectly safe." Seth whispered into my ear. I nestled into his chest and sniffled.

Seth was looking at me wonderously. I knew that he wanted to know why I had acted like that, but Im sure that he had an idea. I felt so bad, "Seth, Im sorry!" I said through sobs.

"Hey, its fine! Nothing to say sorry for!" He replied.

He was far too kind, I didnt deserve it. Seth still looked rather tired, I was glad that he got some sleep though. No matter how annoying I must have been. The thin sheets were at the bottom of the bed all crinkled. I had been thrashing around a lot, when I was sleeping.

I moved back to the head of the bed and lay down again, "Im an idiot!"

Seth chuckled and lay down beside me, "No your not, you've been through a lot, in about 2 days!"

I laughed, "Yeah, I have all the good luck dont I?!" I said sarcastically.

"Well, we found each other again..didnt we? Thats got to be lucky, eh?!" He exclaimed, truthfully.

I nodded and realised that he was right. We had found each other again, and that was definaly luck.

"Y'know Im so grateful! For, you s-saving me." I said, turning onto my side to look at him. He turned his head,

"Well, if it werent for Tyler..I would have never have known where you were. Luckily, he was there..or you never know what could have happened.." His voice broke a tiny bit at the end.

I didnt want to know or think about what would have happened if Tyler hadnt come and managed to drag him off me, which is what I was told had happened. He was proud that he saved me, but he was also quite upset that he didnt get to me earlier and there was nothing he could do about that.

"Yeha, I owe him one," I sighed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his warm chest and then sighed, "You do know that you havent got a top on.."

He chuckled. "Well, I didnt really want to wear a bloody tee..." He informed me. Oh yeah, I remembered, "As Tyler is going home, he mentioned that he would pick up a tee for me on his way back."

I wondered for a moment and then thought that maybe he was too tired and needed to rest, but I asked anyways, "Has he gone home to get some rest?"

Seth shook his head. "No, he has gone to, er...take Sadie home and clean her up."

I couldnt help stifle a laugh as I thought about Charity kicking Sadie butt, and then I remembered Seth and her were a couple and stopped abruptly. Before I knew it Seth was also laughing and I couldnt help but join in.

"What happened, exactly?" I laughed.

"Well, I dont actually know! I was away getting tea and then Charity was attacking her by the time I came back, I only got Sadie's view of the whole situation and Charity obviously objected. Sadie said, that she wanted to see how you were doing and Charity went mental." Seth explained and I couldnt help but burst out laughing, "What are you laughing at?"

I shook my head. No way, Sadie would never ever come to see how I was doing. Everyone who knew the real her would know that she was here to do something or say something unreal. And by the way that Charity reacted then she had done what she came here to do, hopefully!

*****

"Well, everything seems fine. It seems like Hannah will be able to go home, as soon as the police are finished with her." Doctor White smiled.

He walked back out the room after explaining. Everyone had come into hear what Doctor White had to say, and were pleased that I was able to come home soon. They knew how much I hated all this and how much I wanted life to continue as normal.

"I don't want anyone to know about this, so can we please not tell anyone!" I asked Seth, Charity and Tyler. They all responded with a 'No Problem' and eveything was fine. It was then that PC MacMillian walked in, Dad walked in with him and took a seat.

"Hi there Hannah, how are you doing?" PC MacMillian asked, I nodded and said that I was fine.

Everyone was quiet as PC MacMillian asked some quiet and my dad answered them, "Is there any news?" My dad asked.

PC MacMillian waited a few minutes until he finally replied with, "I'm pleased to report, that the man who attacked you is now locked up. We just needed to know if you would like prosecute?"

I looked up. I didnt know what to say. I was saved by my dad who exclaimed, "Of course she does!!" I sighed and let my dad decide, which of course he wanted him locked up for good. Finally PC MacMillian left and I exhaled.

"Thats great news!!" Charity exclaimed, delighted. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Yeah, Its great..." I muttered, hopping from the bed. I tied up my Converses and packed my small bag, "I just want to forget everything about it, so this is the end of it, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." Tyler agreed. He was in a big mood with Seth which was quite funny. Apparently, Sadie had a fit at him when he had to take her back home and poor Tyler got the back end of it all. I couldnt do anything but laugh when I heard it.

Dale came through the doors, and announced that I was free to leave. I picked up my bag and walked with Seth, Charity and Tyler out of the room and past the reception.

"You alright?" Tyler asked, as we made our way to the car.

"Yeah, Im fine! Just glad this is over, I never really thanked you properly for saving me Tyler. It means a lot!" I said, giving him a hug.

"No problem, Hannah!" He replied, returning the embrace.

Seth and Tyler went over to the Red Convertible whilst Charity, Dale, my dad and I got into our car and drove away from the hospital, hopefull leaving the horrid memories and nightmeres with it!

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi, this chapter isnt very interesting but its just to get rid of the whole attacked part of the story. I still hope you enjoyed it and will look foreward to the more interesting things! Hehe, anyways enjoy xx<3