Authors Note *Important*

WHOOO I UPLOADED ... 

Well, I did upload but it's a new version of this story. Yay? Hehe, you may have not noticed or have noticed but didnt want to read it but I have the new prolouge out now with a few changes and would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you read it!

Now, I do know that you guys probably hate me loads and loads for not uploading in like yeaaaaars but I would appreciate it if you could check out my prolouge and just comment and let me know what you think cause I love you guys and it would mean so much! 

Now, as I mentioned before I have made some changes to You Belong With Me which I'm not sure how you'll feel about but yeah I have made them anyway...

Names! All main character names have been changed apart from Charity and Aaron and here they are:

Hannah is now changed to Lily

Seth is now changed to Noah 

Dale is now changed to Hunter

Sadie is now changed to Amber and I think that is it.

Plot! Now, the plot has kinda changed a lot/ish kinda! I'm still running with the theme of Lily/Noah best friends reunite kinda things but a lot of things you will notice are different!

Okay, I think I'm done! Sorry that you had to read this long boring Authors Note but it was just to let you know that this story is continuing, its just changing a little! Please check out the prolouge on my page and let me know what you think! LOVE YOU GUYS!