Chapter 8- Part 2!

-Dales POV-

My face dropped when Chari told me what Sadie had said. That skanky, bitch, I thought! I found myself running back in the direction if the Hospital, I wanted to kill that girl! How DARE she say that about my sister, people say I am overprotective with Hannah but with people like that Sadie, I had to be here for her.

I now knew why Chari had attacked Sadie and I felt like killing her myself.

"DALE STOP, THINK FOR A MINUTE!!" I heard Chari scream at me. I couldn't think, that was the problem. I didn't want to think about it, I just wanted to kill Sadie, or injure her at least.

I slowed down a bit and felt Chari bump into me. Wow, she was fast! She grabbed my arm and spun me around,

"You can't hit her! No matter how much you want too, trust me, there is a queue for killing her, you know! We need to play her at her own game!" Chari said as if she knew what she was talking about.

"We?" I questioned, raising a eyebrow.

"Yea? Unless you don't want my expertise..." Chari said, smirking.

Her bright blue eyes brightened and twinkled. I was draw in by them.

"No no no! I don't mind if you help!" I replied, scratching the back of my head, "Should we confront her?"

Chari pondered for a minute and then her beautifully, shaped mouth widened into a huge grin, "Yea, and Seth! Together!!" She said, her eyes widening, it felt as if I were gazing into the ocean. Her eyes were gorgeous, I looked away and then nodded.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the small waiting area outside Hannah's room. I plonked down on a seat and sighed watching Chari and Mattie cuddle up, her eyes started to droop after her tantrum she had with Sadie and soon all you could hear where some small, light snores coming from her direction. I couldn't help but laugh to myself, as I sat there gazing into space.

Right! For those who are my fans, I said that I wouldn't upload until I received a few more likes for my

story! :) I thought that was a little mean so I thought I would just give you a small part about Dales POV to keep you going while you vote <3 this also introduces what could happen with Sadie now that Dale knows

what happened. Anyway I hope you like it and please enjoy!! :D xxx<3 Love you all! Millypuppy01 xxxxx