9 DAYS BEFORE THE INTRUSION

The tickets arrived in the mail today. They were sealed shut and when I opened it, I screamed.

Maggie smiled and shot out her hand to hide them. Garred was not here since he for sure had spent the night with Lynn. I know it was going to end soon with Lynn because it just wasn't going to work out. Relationships don't work out when you're not yourself and Garred is not himself.

Garred arrived twenty minutes later and he just went straight to bed without saying anything at all. I was actually happy that he did not say anything. I was happy he doesn't love me because it wouldn't hurt to escape his nasty face.

He slammed the door to his room shut and I looked at Maggie with a grim expression. We both knew what he was up to but we didn't care. All I wanted was that he would just maybe die. I don't want to come off as harsh and mean but that's the only way I can put it. He doesn't deserve all the money he has and the good job or life he has. It's a waste of life and money. It drives me up the wall.

Maggie guided me to my room and I slumped down. Ugh, I was so tired of all of this.

Why did life have to be this way? I was just really sick of having to live like this. I am on the verge of just giving up.

Garred should just be gone. I don't care how but I just want to have him gone. I don't want to wake up another day and see his face. To be slumping around everywhere.

I walk over to my makeup table and grab everything and shove it down. Lipstick and mirrors fall breaking on the ground. I shatter everything and slam everything down. I don't care what it is, I just break it. My life is already broken and I can't deal with it anymore. All I want is for my mom to be happy, is that asking for much?

I don't care if I never become happy, I want my mom and Ellie to be happy.

That is my only wish at this point.